1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • HL2 Hammer out today!

    • insta
    • November 5, 2004 at 10:15 PM

    Released yeyeyey!

  • HL2 Hammer out today!

    • insta
    • November 5, 2004 at 5:55 PM

    Awesome.

  • FlatOut

    • insta
    • November 4, 2004 at 6:22 PM

    Fucking awesome game. I really like how the car handles and whatnot, plus the graphics and physics are great too.

    Whats your best score in the highjump event? My best is ~280 meters.

  • CS_HotTrail

    • insta
    • November 3, 2004 at 4:51 PM
    Quote from Nz-Nexus

    Everything on the pictures looks boxy and like legoland.You could maybye add some more models like trees and the rain just dont fits with the map style.

    Well, the apartments..Its only 2 houses and thats bad because the map looks small anyway.

    What you should do is add maybye sewers?

    And the environment is so gray. I'd rather removed the sky with the buildings theme and added more interesting another sky texture.

    Just one road, it makes it ugly and very open and maybye there the r-speeds turn high.

    Keep trying, this looks okay so far.

    Sorry for my bad english grammar.

    Display More

    I love you nexus. Don't ever change.

  • San Andreas

    • insta
    • November 3, 2004 at 4:36 PM

    God I want this game. Does the PS2 have keyboard/mouse accessories, so that I don't have to use the controller to steer? I hate that thing.

  • San Andreas

    • insta
    • November 2, 2004 at 5:13 PM

    Question;

    how do they stop the player from going out of the map?

    In VC and the original GTA3, there was water all around the cities, with an invisible barrier that you couldn't pass. In SA there's a huge desert...so how did they work that out?

  • Sandbags~

    • insta
    • November 2, 2004 at 4:44 PM

    Uuh, 2000 polys for some sandbags?

    You dont have to make each individual sandbag, let the skin do some of the work or something.

  • fy_snow2_cz

    • insta
    • November 2, 2004 at 4:42 PM
    Quote from Nz-Nexus

    Very Creative! :wink:

  • Best/Worst movies you've seen lately

    • insta
    • October 31, 2004 at 10:24 PM

    Saw Chronicles of Riddick the other day.

    Although its a pretty cheesy movie (lots of horrible action hero lines from Vin Diesel), it's still pretty fun to watch.

    One thing that was weird though;

    the "bad guys" built their space ships out of stone

  • [Q3]NoNameYet

    • insta
    • October 24, 2004 at 3:28 AM

    Wow, looks really cool

  • Question: what are all the WWII mods?

    • insta
    • October 22, 2004 at 8:32 AM

    Forgotten Hope is for BF1942

  • new bludliens screens and gamespy story.

    • insta
    • October 21, 2004 at 12:57 PM
    Quote from DD

    Those screens look great, including the fog which looks like it was used only for atmospheric haze. The character models look sooo much better than older screens, yay for per-pixel lighting.

    I thought Source used vertex shading on models? Zaphod?

  • HOLY SHIT BATMAN !!!!!!!! HL 2 GONE GOOOOOLD

    • insta
    • October 18, 2004 at 10:37 PM

    Halleluja!!

  • HL Texture Memory Hard Limit

    • insta
    • October 15, 2004 at 10:39 PM

    8mb should work just dandy. Above that, I'm not sure :E

  • Act of Duty - Need teammembers

    • insta
    • October 15, 2004 at 3:05 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapcore.net/images/nuked.jpg]

  • San Andreas preview

    • insta
    • October 15, 2004 at 1:29 PM
    Quote from JynxDaddy

    You are a fool, its people like you that let developers get away with treating their customers like this.

    I'm pretty sure its Sony thats holding back the PC release, not Rockstar.

  • Counter-Strike Source Screenshots

    • insta
    • October 15, 2004 at 12:18 PM

    Neato idea, I'll post some when I get home (if my internet works D:)

    Anyways, maybe you can post your computer specs as well, so people can sorta estimate how it will look on their computer?

  • Act of Duty - Need teammembers

    • insta
    • October 15, 2004 at 12:09 PM

    Word wrap, word wrap, woooord wraaaaap!!!!

  • tp_zorn (The Trenches)

    • insta
    • October 15, 2004 at 11:56 AM

    Very grey and dull colours. But it's WW1, so I guess it's ok... :E

  • graphics cards

    • insta
    • October 15, 2004 at 11:46 AM

    I have a 9600XT and I must say Operation Flashpoint runs perfectly on it. A+!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™