1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. insta

Posts by insta

  • A little Nightwatch news

    • insta
    • December 19, 2004 at 4:24 PM
    Quote from Thrik

    I have to agree with ol. Unless this mod comes out soon, it's going to end up being almost as big a flop as HLR.

    HLR was a multiplayer racing-game.

    NW is a singleplayer FPS. I'm quite sure people will play it, even if it isn't released soon.

  • Doom3 temple WIP

    • insta
    • December 18, 2004 at 8:53 PM

    The Doom3 engine is capable of some truly awesome stuff. Take advantage of that

  • Hl2dm map. No name yet

    • insta
    • December 16, 2004 at 1:27 AM

    Is it a boat? Is it a office?

    Is it a office boat?

  • I ordered my first AEG. Anyone else have any?

    • insta
    • December 14, 2004 at 4:39 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    I want an HK G3A3, but I have no money so I guess I won't ever get one.I would also like a MP5K-PDW but bleh~

    Just wait until you get called into førstegangstjenesten, the army will give you a G3, free of charge

  • Hl2dm map. No name yet

    • insta
    • December 14, 2004 at 4:36 PM

    What is it supposed to be, btw? I'm guessing a boat, but some of those concrete walls sorta mess up that guess :E

  • mikey likes his dr. pepper

    • insta
    • December 14, 2004 at 4:34 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    On your art you always get a copyright.I like Dr. Pepper, I also like Mountain Dew.. I think Mountain Dew Code Red wins for me.

    Where the hell do you buy Mt.Dew in Norway??

  • dm_cascade - wip

    • insta
    • December 14, 2004 at 2:41 PM

    Looks really cool. Hope it plays as good as it looks

  • ATI Catalyst v4.12 final

    • insta
    • December 14, 2004 at 12:13 PM

    Sweet, I had some problems with my 9600XT, hopefully this will sort it out.

  • Hl2dm map. No name yet

    • insta
    • December 14, 2004 at 7:36 AM

    I agree with fetter, especially the ceiling need more depth. Otherwise looks good I guess, maybe bring in some more light, since players like seeing eachother.

  • dm_underpass *download beta 3*

    • insta
    • December 13, 2004 at 11:41 PM

    Looks awesome, and quite large as well. Good job!

  • Ravenholm done quick!

    • insta
    • December 13, 2004 at 6:14 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    an ass is an ass and a dick has no eyes

    Words to live by

  • Who's in?

    • insta
    • December 13, 2004 at 4:39 PM

    I hope you stumble and fall into a pit of fire, curman.

  • Who's in?

    • insta
    • December 13, 2004 at 3:44 PM

    So who is actually entering the contest?

    And how far along are you in development of your map?

    I'm pretty sure I'm entering, even though I've had to restart my map three times up until now because of shitty layout/lack of inspiration/sandworms

    The latest incarnation of the map was started this Saturday, and it's looking pretty good. I'm around 30% done, and I'm planning on having an alpha version ready by the 17th this month, then spend the rest of the time texturing/detailing/playtesting.

  • PHYSICS MOD

    • insta
    • December 12, 2004 at 11:47 PM

    Roger that, sir.

  • POST PICTURES OF YOUR VEHICLE

    • insta
    • December 12, 2004 at 7:44 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://home.online.no/~sondred/Gamle%20sider/SPARK1.JPG]

    A 'spark'. Norwegian Extra-Special version.

  • Cartoony forest/jungle environment

    • insta
    • December 12, 2004 at 7:41 AM

    Looks really nice, not much more to say

  • First try...

    • insta
    • December 12, 2004 at 7:39 AM

    Art.

  • War of the Worlds teaser trailer

    • insta
    • December 10, 2004 at 7:01 PM

    Can't wait for this movie, best movie ever, you heard it here first!

    Of course, I said the same thing about Aliens Versus Predator

  • dm_echo

    • insta
    • December 9, 2004 at 11:52 AM

    Looks really nice, I like the lighting.

  • dm_petrol

    • insta
    • December 8, 2004 at 3:47 PM

    I agree 100% with Stratty

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™