1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. curman

Posts by curman

  • VALVe employee shows her talent

    • curman
    • September 15, 2004 at 8:58 PM

    It's pratically the only 2D Art topic, stfu.

  • Portfolio Question

    • curman
    • September 15, 2004 at 7:39 PM

    I was going to do a basic HTML layout with "Home" "About" "Portfolio" "Resume" "Contact" as my table of contents, seems simple enough.

  • Stage 2 STALKER MP beta coming...sign up here space limited

    • curman
    • September 15, 2004 at 4:13 PM

    You going to send packages?

  • Portfolio Question

    • curman
    • September 15, 2004 at 4:09 PM
    Quote from DD

    Do not copy someones online portfolio. Very sinful. If I were you I would just make a website with different sections of your different skills. If you are unable to write html/etc. try finding a WYSIWYG program. (What you see is what you get) Like frontpage, dreamweaver, etc.

    Sorry, what I mean was not copy the portfolio in HTML terms. I meant like their table of contents.

  • Portfolio Question

    • curman
    • September 15, 2004 at 12:58 PM

    My teacher said I should open up a online-portfolio for my Traditional Art/Photoshop stuff, but this is my first time doing that.

    What should I include on the portfolio?

    or anyone have one I could kinda copy-ish.

  • TEXTURE CHALLENGE III : THE CRATE (mysterious music)

    • curman
    • September 15, 2004 at 12:50 PM

    Shutup Frie, you and your long replies is pissing me off.

    >

  • de_ungarn

    • curman
    • September 14, 2004 at 4:56 PM

    Awesome work.

    Should of done The Thinker :<

  • Door

    • curman
    • September 14, 2004 at 4:36 PM

    Peeeeeeeeerhaps, or maybe a vault door..

    Still nice!

  • Door

    • curman
    • September 14, 2004 at 4:31 PM

    Kinda thick for a door...

  • VALVe employee shows her talent

    • curman
    • September 13, 2004 at 5:48 PM
    Quote from OL

    is one of them a woman?

    Hahahahahaha!

    Thats the first time I saw your reply, I was thinking the same thing for awhile and was wonder why he posted it..

  • Drawing 2 Final

    • curman
    • September 13, 2004 at 5:42 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    I'd make you some if you want.

    YAY Um, I kinda haven't got any special theme in my mind, maybe just some industrial\city like textures? :roll:

    With some great truck textures, excellent idea!

  • Stage 2 STALKER MP beta coming...sign up here space limited

    • curman
    • September 13, 2004 at 5:14 PM

    If I work at Starbucks can my company be Starbucks? If so include that :/~

  • Stage 2 STALKER MP beta coming...sign up here space limited

    • curman
    • September 13, 2004 at 1:28 PM

    Old address!

  • Remake HL textures

    • curman
    • September 13, 2004 at 1:10 PM

    Whats the original of that, IR?

    Looks great though

  • Remake HL textures

    • curman
    • September 6, 2004 at 12:11 PM

    http://www.sxc.hu is what I use sometimes, too.

  • Pirates! :D

    • curman
    • September 1, 2004 at 9:40 PM

    That would be my reference picture

    And I have one of Chuck too somewhere..

  • Pirates! :D

    • curman
    • September 1, 2004 at 4:56 PM

    Small sketch..

    [Blocked Image: http://www.boomspeed.com/ozimander/jacksketch.jpg]

    :wink:

  • DalyaHaven and the Underdark

    • curman
    • September 1, 2004 at 12:30 AM

    Well, atleast you didn't decompile it, and its not that that big of a deal I think to begin with.

  • DalyaHaven and the Underdark

    • curman
    • August 31, 2004 at 7:25 PM

    Klein stop stealing maps >

  • Post funny things your parents have said to you about games

    • curman
    • August 31, 2004 at 4:08 AM

    Mom: "Why are you yelling on the microphone you're going to piss in people's eyes?"

    Me: .....I'm not...shutup.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™