1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. curman

Posts by curman

  • texture artist needed

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 10:41 PM
    Quote from mikezilla

    don't post shit

    you just did lololool

  • Business Card concepts

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 10:15 PM

    I'm trying

    [Blocked Image: http://www.boomspeed.com/ozimander/fa.jpg]

  • Business Card concepts

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 10:08 PM

    But...theres no pictures there

    I think all my cards looked nice I would shop at a store with that kick-ass card.

  • Business Card concepts

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 10:05 PM

    so how about something like this?

    [Blocked Image: http://www.boomspeed.com/ozimander/maybe.jpg]

    eh?

    See I thought maybe that "O" could be logo

  • Business Card concepts

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 9:51 PM

    Ok um wanna PM or post ALL in info in the correct order for the card?

  • Business Card concepts

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 9:43 PM

    ok but which one of those do you want? with monitor or not?

  • Business Card concepts

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 9:40 PM

    heres some layouts I think you meant I'm not sure

    [Blocked Image: http://www.boomspeed.com/ozimander/layout1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.boomspeed.com/ozimander/layout2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.boomspeed.com/ozimander/layout3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.boomspeed.com/ozimander/layout4.jpg]

  • Business Card concepts

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 9:32 PM

    please...shutup..

    do you want me to keep the computer monitor on it?

  • Business Card concepts

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 9:27 PM

    GOD DAMMIT NO ONE ELSE CONTRIBUTE I AM TEH POOR

  • Business Card concepts

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 8:55 PM

    ok ok, how about this, duf?

    [Blocked Image: http://www.boomspeed.com/ozimander/meh.jpg]

  • Katamari Damacy

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 12:55 PM
    Quote from madcow

    i looks really gay D:

    AHAHAHAHAHHA

    I caught it before his edit >.>

  • Katamari Damacy

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 12:55 PM

    Leak?

  • Colleges :<

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 12:46 PM

    Answer your damn PMs, holeman!

  • Business Card concepts

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 12:39 PM

    I'm at school right now so around 12:00 or so I'll be at Commerical Arts class so I'll try another card then, cause there is no pleasing duffy.

  • Business Card concepts

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 2:47 AM

    Well there'd be text and junk in the middle

  • Business Card concepts

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 2:40 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.boomspeed.com/ozimander/zinger.jpg]

    ?!?!

  • Business Card concepts

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 1:55 AM

    other font:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.boomspeed.com/ozimander/testy.jpg]

  • Business Card concepts

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 1:32 AM

    Man if you win I'll fuck you in the eyes

  • Business Card concepts

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 1:27 AM

    :<

    [Blocked Image: http://www.boomspeed.com/ozimander/duff.jpg]

  • Business Card concepts

    • curman
    • October 14, 2004 at 1:18 AM
    Quote from xempest

    The first one looks great: color scheme, layout, gear logo. Just change that font, it's tough to read and seems immature...

    The first one I showed?

    Or..?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™