1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. curman

Posts by curman

  • Tattoos?

    • curman
    • October 31, 2004 at 1:01 PM

    Anyone have any tattoos? If so lets see

    unless they're dumb big dragon ones on your arm, those are gay

    I have 2. They're both little cartoon-like-drawn faces one being the devil and one being an angel.

    i'll show someday.

  • So whats with ops banning people for no reason these days?

    • curman
    • October 31, 2004 at 12:58 PM

    i'm getting to old for this shit D:

  • feel the nostalgia

    • curman
    • October 27, 2004 at 8:06 PM

    no comment.

  • Computahs for sale!!

    • curman
    • October 27, 2004 at 12:04 AM

    your also dumb.

  • Computahs for sale!!

    • curman
    • October 26, 2004 at 11:22 PM

    Not that it'll probably make a difference but I typo'd its not 256mb of ram its 512.

  • Computahs for sale!!

    • curman
    • October 26, 2004 at 4:47 PM

    Ebay is my last chance, tell your friends I tried about 10 different forums.

  • Computahs for sale!!

    • curman
    • October 26, 2004 at 12:38 PM

    It is actually a good bargain considering you could build it yourself on Newegg and it'll cost 900+ dollars

    So 800 is what I want, or else I'll just post it up on Ebay.

  • Computahs for sale!!

    • curman
    • October 26, 2004 at 12:48 AM

    i talked with hinkey and he might pay 800 dollars

    so right now i dropping price to 800 so llet me know.

  • Computahs for sale!!

    • curman
    • October 25, 2004 at 10:51 PM

    Actually it is I have the windows XP disk :/

  • Computahs for sale!!

    • curman
    • October 25, 2004 at 9:05 PM

    no.

    you can assemble it on newegg and it'll cost you more that 900 dollars, plus it comes with windows xp pro.

  • Computahs for sale!!

    • curman
    • October 25, 2004 at 5:38 PM

    You'd have to pay fo shipping but I am willing.

  • Computahs for sale!!

    • curman
    • October 25, 2004 at 5:19 PM
    Quote from curman

    $900.I'll leave windows XP pro installed on it if you wish with all drivers.

    And I'll throw in Battlefield 1942 if you want it

  • Computahs for sale!!

    • curman
    • October 25, 2004 at 4:16 PM

    2200

  • Computahs for sale!!

    • curman
    • October 25, 2004 at 2:55 PM

    $1,000.

    I'll leave windows XP pro installed on it if you wish with all drivers.

    And I'll throw in Battlefield 1942 if you want it

  • Computahs for sale!!

    • curman
    • October 25, 2004 at 1:32 PM

    Sorry no :

  • Computahs for sale!!

    • curman
    • October 25, 2004 at 1:15 PM

    I'm trying to sell mine! I actually have 2.

    1st:

    NZXT Gaming Case (Black case with Blue glowing lights)

    A8V Deluxe Motherboard

    AMD 64+ Pin 939 3,500+ CPU

    160gb Seagate hard-drive

    Radeon 9800 Pro Video Card

    256mb Corsair Value Select RAM (A bit low I know.)

    Optorite DVD+RW/-RW Drive

    350watt Power Supply

    2nd:

    Intel Celeron 600mhz processor

    64MB SDRAM

    10.2GB hard-Drive

    Lemme know if anyones interested, thanks.

  • any way to trick your card into thinking its dx9?

    • curman
    • October 23, 2004 at 6:57 PM

    either way.

    tis still not good idea.

  • Ann Coulter hit with pies at University of Arizona.

    • curman
    • October 22, 2004 at 5:36 PM

    el-oh-el

  • accounting

    • curman
    • October 22, 2004 at 1:10 PM

    I took business math and accounting at school I'll work for you for $$$

  • any way to trick your card into thinking its dx9?

    • curman
    • October 22, 2004 at 12:32 PM

    admitting to having the hl2 leak isn't a great iea

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™