1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. curman

Posts by curman

  • hl2 comes out offically tomorrow?

    • curman
    • November 16, 2004 at 3:04 AM
    Quote from DUFFY

    yea.....god forbid your blow up doll gets hungry

    Well if I had the chance I'd stay home but really I'd fall behind easily in class.

  • hl2 comes out offically tomorrow?

    • curman
    • November 16, 2004 at 2:43 AM

    Half-life 2 looks great, don't get me wrong.

    But I'm not going to skip school to play a game, pfft. I have a life.

  • hl2 comes out offically tomorrow?

    • curman
    • November 16, 2004 at 1:05 AM

    it does? for steam?

    cause my friend told me their store wouldn't get them till afternoon

  • Excuse me, moderators!

    • curman
    • November 16, 2004 at 12:50 AM

    DANNY GLOVER REPRESENT~!!!!!

    he was the pwn in 'Saw' too!

  • Excuse me, moderators!

    • curman
    • November 16, 2004 at 12:46 AM

    I have a new act that I'd like signed!

    Currently the file size for avatars are only 15kb! This is BLASPHEMY! I demand we bump it to atleast 20kb or 25kb! PLEASE CONSIDER THIS!

    Thanks.

    Love,

    Curman!

  • hl2 comes out offically tomorrow?

    • curman
    • November 16, 2004 at 12:37 AM

    *pets his HL2 box* mmm yes. yes my dear.

  • Sound Engineers?

    • curman
    • November 15, 2004 at 11:05 PM

    No I meant like gunshots, explosions, screams, chains, footsteps, etc, and even maybe background music.

    I really can't find a college :<

  • Sound Engineers?

    • curman
    • November 15, 2004 at 10:16 PM

    Why does no one like me? :x

  • Sound Engineers?

    • curman
    • November 15, 2004 at 2:25 PM

    Whoops, man that was a fast reply btw, I mean like is it a popular job? I mean I know there are plenty level designers out there (no offense).

    I just seeing would it be pretty easy to get into game business doing Sound Engineer or Sound Design?

    Edit: heres one the colleges im considering (Click Gallery to see some work):

    http://www.exp

  • Sound Engineers?

    • curman
    • November 15, 2004 at 2:22 PM

    Hey anyone in the game business, Like Zaphod!, how popular are sound engineers? By that I mean people who makes all the sounds to games like the gunshots, screams, music, etc?

    Also is it called Sound engineers? I trying to get into that for college but I don't know where I could go for it...Probably full sail though.

  • Remake HL textures

    • curman
    • November 14, 2004 at 6:02 PM

    oh pfft no more red X's

    your beveling looks off for some reason

  • The Official "I Got Half-life 2!" thread!

    • curman
    • November 14, 2004 at 5:37 PM

    Silence Duffy

    Plus I have no digicam right now, but Tequila is right, all I can do really is look at the box cause I can't play till the 16th :<

  • The Official "I Got Half-life 2!" thread!

    • curman
    • November 14, 2004 at 4:30 PM

    I meant I have the Half-life 2 in the box, NEW!

  • The Official "I Got Half-life 2!" thread!

    • curman
    • November 14, 2004 at 4:26 PM

    I just got mine

    Sadly, I can not play it yet D:

  • RD's new pc

    • curman
    • November 13, 2004 at 7:12 PM

    plus me and mazy both be representing with our alienware t-shirts

  • art challenge of now

    • curman
    • November 13, 2004 at 2:45 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://mapcore.net/images/nuked.jpg]

  • Texture site signature guy reopening..

    • curman
    • November 12, 2004 at 11:48 PM

    OK MR FANCY KUNG FU GUY BUT IF YOU NOTICED HE POSTED AFTER I MADE THIS AWESOME THREAD SO I GIVE YOU NO THANKS.

  • Texture site signature guy reopening..

    • curman
    • November 12, 2004 at 10:07 PM

    i have a girlfriend D:

    but she won't let me touch her :evil:

  • Texture site signature guy reopening..

    • curman
    • November 12, 2004 at 7:02 PM

    i had enough or your smart ass replies, insta

  • Texture site signature guy reopening..

    • curman
    • November 12, 2004 at 6:47 PM

    somebodyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™