1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. curman

Posts by curman

  • TEXTURE STAND OFF : SEWER WALL

    • curman
    • July 25, 2005 at 3:46 AM

    maybe i like big bricks

  • TEXTURE STAND OFF : SEWER WALL

    • curman
    • July 25, 2005 at 3:35 AM

    Looks a tad blurry. Also, it almost looks like a straight-up photo, no offense, so does mine.

    I tried to follow Mike's advice:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.hl2holdout.com/~curman/fixed4.jpg]

  • TEXTURE STAND OFF : SEWER WALL

    • curman
    • July 25, 2005 at 2:46 AM

    I like the bricks, but overall, it seems to the same contrast, it's all a pretty dreary grey. Theres not much 'bizzam' to it. But overall, I wub it.

    I tried updating mine a little, I was digging the bricks, comments/suggestions please!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.hl2holdout.com/~curman/fixed.jpg]

    Or sorta with bricks, look crappy I think:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.hl2holdout.com/~curman/fixed3.jpg]

  • TEXTURE STAND OFF : SEWER WALL

    • curman
    • July 25, 2005 at 1:06 AM

    Doesn't tile..or anything. kinda sucks. I'm a newb, :<

    [Blocked Image: http://www.hl2holdout.com/~curman/LOLOL.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • curman
    • July 22, 2005 at 7:57 PM

    Nice mike, for a quick second I thought it was a real photo, the only thing I'd improve on, is your pavement seems way to raised for the ground. I'd work on displacement of having the ground/terrien even, and sorta covering up over the sides of the pavement. Like on the coast maps.

  • Google Earth - Mapcore Members

    • curman
    • July 22, 2005 at 7:54 AM

    Curman/Holden

    Brunswick, Maine.

  • Guilds Wars vs World of Warcraft

    • curman
    • July 8, 2005 at 8:32 AM

    lost my fish last night

    but i'd say WoW, I havn't played it, but I have Guild Wars, it's not that thrilling, I mean I had fun doing the game, but then its just...boring, it ends and who cares. WoW is apparently addicitiving with raids and likely a lot more to do. so ya.

  • de_battleship

    • curman
    • July 7, 2005 at 12:02 AM

    It's good, great job.

    I don't mean offense, or anything, but I can't help but to think it seems like just a copy of that giant Titanic map, just another boat, eh.

  • totally random texture thread

    • curman
    • June 16, 2005 at 9:07 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.boomspeed.com/ozimander/finalish.jpg]

    With help from phlek~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  • totally random texture thread

    • curman
    • June 16, 2005 at 12:27 AM

    Tis not bad, but it's not what I was lookin for.

    It looks a lil' unrealistic, I mean this isnt totally destroyed, really I just meant corners and maybe few tears. This looks like a bomb hit it D:

  • totally random texture thread

    • curman
    • June 15, 2005 at 7:28 PM

    hay hay g-unit

    I kinda suck at texturing, but I was doing a map and I had to make up some poster designs to fit the mood, so heres one I tried.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.boomspeed.com/ozimander/leninposter022mn.jpg]

    I have yet to successfully to torn edges and whatnot, I tried a few times but nothing looked too realistic.

  • IRC Ban - Please remove hostmask for (read)

    • curman
    • June 15, 2005 at 7:03 PM

    I banned him.

  • Battlefield 2 Demo is OUT!

    • curman
    • June 14, 2005 at 6:37 AM
    Quote from von*ferret

    mine is tiled

    no one cares about you though

    i have all my settings and gfx maxxed too, that tiled runway looks bad tho, i like the dirt one

  • Battlefield 2 Demo is OUT!

    • curman
    • June 14, 2005 at 4:31 AM

    thats weird ol, i dont have that tiled runway, mines dirt...

    wtf

  • fucking ATI

    • curman
    • June 10, 2005 at 1:24 PM

    none you bastards thought to suggest SYSTEM RECOVERY?

  • fucking ATI

    • curman
    • June 9, 2005 at 10:19 PM

    gtfo

  • fucking ATI

    • curman
    • June 9, 2005 at 9:30 PM

    yeah this shit is gay

  • fucking ATI

    • curman
    • June 9, 2005 at 8:45 PM

    I tried, I installed.

    Now everytime I start windows screen goes black, I have to be in safe mode :/

    What the fuckkkk

  • fucking ATI

    • curman
    • June 9, 2005 at 8:07 PM

    I get this with Omega:

    [Blocked Image: http://img92.echo.cx/img92/6345/jew2td.jpg]

  • fucking ATI

    • curman
    • June 9, 2005 at 7:53 PM

    I just uninstalled everything, even the device manager for Radeon 9800 PRO.

    So I am runnin in Safe mode, and I never did CC insallation. I tried Omega, it worked for a run, then I restarted, and it wouldn't load windows. :/

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™