1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. MrH2o

Posts by MrH2o

  • Unlimited Wii games for just 35$

    • MrH2o
    • January 9, 2007 at 8:20 PM

    Question still remain, why does google allow their ads?

  • Unlimited Wii games for just 35$

    • MrH2o
    • January 9, 2007 at 11:01 AM

    Thats what I wanted to know

  • Unlimited Wii games for just 35$

    • MrH2o
    • January 9, 2007 at 10:37 AM
    Quote from skdr

    hoax.

    How come Google can publish ads from a hoax company? Woulden't they know better?

  • Unlimited Wii games for just 35$

    • MrH2o
    • January 9, 2007 at 10:06 AM

    Stumbled across this page

    http://%7boption%7d

    While I'm not dumb enought to belive half of what that site say it stills makes me alittle curious. Anyone have any info on this site? Would be fun to see what they offer when you acctually pay, roms, links to flashgames ?

  • Fireworks

    • MrH2o
    • January 7, 2007 at 12:30 AM

    Thanks, I live in quite a small city altho theese was taken in Gothenburgh wich is the 2nd biggest in Sweden (still small for some) But I think its getting more and more common for cities to have 1 big fireworks show instead of people buying own (wich many still does offcourse)

  • Fireworks

    • MrH2o
    • January 6, 2007 at 9:17 PM

    I managed to snap some firework pictures, I had to long shutter speed but overall I'm quite happy.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.brackfighters.com/fireworks/2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.brackfighters.com/fireworks/3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.brackfighters.com/fireworks/4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.brackfighters.com/fireworks/5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.brackfighters.com/fireworks/6.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.brackfighters.com/fireworks/7.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.brackfighters.com/fireworks/8.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.brackfighters.com/fireworks/9.jpg]

    And this is on my Nintendo DS Animal Crossing:WW ;D

    [Blocked Image: http://www.brackfighters.com/fireworks/1.jpg]

  • Spellbinder whats your address so I can get you a present

    • MrH2o
    • December 31, 2006 at 8:38 AM

    I know his adress ol, its 612 Wharf Avenue (right next to the gentlemens club)

  • Post your new years resolutions

    • MrH2o
    • December 31, 2006 at 8:31 AM

    Ha ha ha, saved me the time Thrik.

    I thought about (as most of you allready said) getting a girlfriend, but then again, you can't rush love (unless you get a little help from your friend Mr.Chloroform)

  • Post your new years resolutions

    • MrH2o
    • December 30, 2006 at 5:09 PM

    I never make one since I'm not good at holding them anyway. But i promise you that more and more of my resolutions is going the HD way (and since I made that joke allready I want to hear about your real resolution and not the screen size)

  • Maintaining my website

    • MrH2o
    • December 30, 2006 at 5:04 PM

    CMS (Content Management System) is what you need but my experience ends there.

    question to Thrik (or anyone else using WP)

    I've been thinking of a CMS for my worksite for a long time ( http://%7boption%7d ) but since i don't have any blog or much text on that site but more content like pictures I want to make sure the CMS i choose can handle it from the start.

    Thrik mentioned that WP can be used as a CMS system rather then a blog, my question is how much can I do with it?

    Since my page is quite heavy with javascript and I must be sure that it can handle it (maybe not be enable to create new

    but to be enable to change the content in one (even hidden by onmouseover ones). Can i change basic HTML in it like background color, add remove images, add my own html code?. Are there any code i must know when "porting" my existing page to WP?I looked at the pages but couldent find an online demo or anything so if someone would help me with this questions I would greatly appreaciate it.

  • make your own 3dscanner, free

    • MrH2o
    • December 28, 2006 at 7:03 PM

    Have anyone tested this? if so, post screens or comments!!!

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Post your favorite amiga game back in time

    • MrH2o
    • December 28, 2006 at 6:55 PM

    Walker

    [Blocked Image: http://eager.back2roots.org/SSHOT/W/walker.png]

  • Wii friends! Let's exchange friend codes and mingle

    • MrH2o
    • December 26, 2006 at 9:35 PM

    MrH2o: 5985-7362-1492-5099

    btw ol, you'r added

  • You want tro click this!

    • MrH2o
    • December 22, 2006 at 11:19 AM

    Yep, Merry X-mas to you all, here is my card for you

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Dice got a new homepage

    • MrH2o
    • December 22, 2006 at 11:17 AM
    Quote from TeddyBear

    I.....it's a pretty great company when you reflect upon it.

    Not when it comes to release patches that actually helps you instead of viceversa, or to give away free stuff like others.

  • I'm writing this on my Wii

    • MrH2o
    • December 22, 2006 at 8:51 AM

    The internet browser for Wii are released here in Europe. The browser have some flaws, but it's still beta so it's cool. Flash, youtube, gmail, javascript, e-messenger and forum works. quicktime, mailto links and mp3 links don't. I miss the support of tabs or multiple windows tho.

  • The annual: Post your christmas tree topic

    • MrH2o
    • December 21, 2006 at 8:04 PM

    Thanks and.....well what can I say, I spend all my money on Wii MUHAHAHAHAHAAH

  • The annual: Post your christmas tree topic

    • MrH2o
    • December 21, 2006 at 6:57 PM

    It's this time of the year again..... What you might say?

    IT'S: POST YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE TIME!!!!!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.brackfighters.com/xmastree.jpg]

    White power....even the santa is white 0/

  • Dice got a new homepage

    • MrH2o
    • December 21, 2006 at 9:29 AM

    Surfed in at Dice's page *note: EA's bitches* and noticed that they had thier new page up. Maybe it's just me but I think its a real dissapointment. The front image over Stockholm looks like something a newbie at photoshop would make and were is the menu?

    Some of the photographs of the office was nice, but thats about it.

  • Playing Wii on the Dell 24 inch

    • MrH2o
    • December 6, 2006 at 3:03 PM

    I use component and im really pleasured with the quality, I thought component was the best tho, is VGA really better?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™