1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. MrH2o

Posts by MrH2o

  • Leipzig Games Convention Pics

    • MrH2o
    • August 23, 2007 at 10:15 AM

    SHAME! it would have fittet perfectly in my living room, ask them how much they want

  • Looking for headphones

    • MrH2o
    • August 23, 2007 at 9:59 AM

    You´r right when you say that they arent looking like much, looks to me like one of thoose 10$ you find in your local food store. But I will go out and see if I can find some to try, the usb is good cause I have usb connectors in my screen so I assume it works there too, I've also been thinking of the Fatal1ty ones, thanks for the help guys

  • Leipzig Games Convention Pics

    • MrH2o
    • August 23, 2007 at 9:52 AM

    Holy god on a fish stick!!! I want that Gordon statue, is it for sale? more info please, more info!!!!!!!!

  • Looking for headphones

    • MrH2o
    • August 23, 2007 at 8:09 AM

    I'm looking for some nice, good headphones for my gaming experience.

    My current setup today is a 5.1 system wich I'm happy with (a feeling i suspect my family and neigbours dosen't share) I use it for both my PC and Xbox put I've decided to try headphones for awhile now. The 5.1 system (wich btw is this http://%7boption%7d

    have this little remote with a headphones plug to it. My question first of all is that if i buy headphones with surround will they get reduced effects due to the fact that its allready going tru another 5.1 system?

    I'm looking for headphones that have great sound (obviosly) surround sound and/or 5.1, Mic for gaming is something that im intrested in but I prefer good sound.

    Any ideas?

  • Skate Demo

    • MrH2o
    • August 23, 2007 at 7:56 AM

    Mazy, The Sims is the most milked franchise and don't you forget it!

    The demo is really cool, alittle hard to remember the controls, but I had the same problem in THPS so I guess I'm not a skate person. I really dig the videoeditor altho I would like Max Payne slowness and not just 25%, I would also like to see the videoupload function acctually works.

  • The Wii pass 360 in sales

    • MrH2o
    • August 23, 2007 at 7:49 AM

    I don't agree with Mazy thinking it's a sad thing, altho I can clearly feel that I too was lured into the hype (I regret the bruised knee i got when crawling into a store on the release day, but I dont regret getting the wii (wich i got at a later time btw))

    Were are all the good games Nintendo?

    Were are all the promised goods? (I even get more goods from my mailbox in Animal Crossing then from my Wii)

    What happend to the low game price that was promised (A wii game cost as much as a 360 game in Sweden)

    Whats with the region lock? (I want to buy cheap games in US, or even unreleased ones)

    What about a demo channel? (sure, weather and news channel are all nice, but demo channel is something GAMERS want)

    Congratiolations to the high sales, but it's time to deliver something more to gamers.

  • caustic texture

    • MrH2o
    • July 20, 2007 at 10:31 PM

    SUPERB!! Thanks!

  • caustic texture

    • MrH2o
    • July 20, 2007 at 8:31 PM

    Hello

    I'm looking for a good photoshop tutorial on how to create a realistic caustic effect (as seen below)

    [Blocked Image: http://www.borisfx.com/images/larger/v3/caustics.gif]

    I'm thinking of using it for some web page maybe so if someone have a tutorial on how to animate it would be gold (alto its not necessary)

    I've seen the effect in some games so I thought some of you must know.

  • Ubisoft announces FarCry 2

    • MrH2o
    • July 19, 2007 at 9:33 PM

    Excuse me for my lack of knowledge but Is this a "non-involvement-with-crytec-whatsoever" game? And is it using the same engine as FarCry? Suddenly my interest became alittle less, but the engine is still solid so I will wait before i judge

  • [serious] Is RD still alive?

    • MrH2o
    • July 10, 2007 at 10:02 PM

    Soon, he will make an apperance! BEHOOOOLD!

  • Do you know your HUD?

    • MrH2o
    • May 24, 2007 at 12:31 PM

    correct you are

  • Do you know your HUD?

    • MrH2o
    • May 24, 2007 at 12:19 PM

    I will go with my first thoughts and say Evil Genius then

    Here comes mine!

    [Blocked Image: http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/3528/foolmeonceql9.gif]

  • Do you know your HUD?

    • MrH2o
    • May 24, 2007 at 11:51 AM

    I did the old "view-image-name" trick and guess its Zoo Tycoon

  • Do you know your HUD?

    • MrH2o
    • May 24, 2007 at 10:03 AM

    GO GO GO

  • Do you know your HUD?

    • MrH2o
    • May 24, 2007 at 9:44 AM

    I came up with this awsome tread on my way to work. It's easy, It's fun and It's free..... Oh well.

    Post a pic of a HUD from a random game and let the others guess what´s its from, I start with and easy one

    [Blocked Image: http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2900/hudsm9.gif]

    and since this is Off Topic please keep it somewhat civilaised.

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare announced

    • MrH2o
    • April 28, 2007 at 6:38 PM

    This looks sooo cool, now I wanna know:

    A) Release date

    B) PC, console or both?

    C) ...Did i mention Release date?

    Tell us [insert IW employee name here]

  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare announced

    • MrH2o
    • April 26, 2007 at 9:25 PM

    I rember seeing COD screens like it was yesterday, how i drooled of the war torned fields with the dead cows.

    COD was (and still is) a really cool game, United Offence was even better (in the mp part atleast) much thanks to its drivable vechiels.

    COD 2 was good and all that but I wonder why they didn't put ragdolls in it.

    COD 3 wasent much of an update gfx vise, and I agree with Izuno about the to much chaos. I love the mp part on my 360 tho.

    Since (as far as im concernd) they havent realeased any specific info about what they see as "modern war" I would take lightly on speculations, maybe its a senario like Rainbow Six of some sort (hopes) but Iraq,Iran,China might not be so bad either. Its after all COD makers.

    Mayor creds to IW for making one of the best multiplayer experience with UO

  • Write about the person above you...

    • MrH2o
    • April 25, 2007 at 7:40 PM

    Nintendo Fanboy, Good at flash, webdesign and a overall cool guy.

    He's favorite word is "Gobbed in the bum" or something like that

  • Write about the person above you...

    • MrH2o
    • April 25, 2007 at 1:57 PM

    His name reminds me of something only females have, He must be quite new in mapcore cause I haven't seen him around before

  • Write about the person above you...

    • MrH2o
    • April 22, 2007 at 2:11 PM

    ...and I don't mean God Almighty, Nope imean the person above you in this tread, and since I'm the first I will just sit back and wait for someone to get below me....go go go

    clearyfing: Write your thought about the person above you in the tread, please keep it free from insults etc.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™