1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. MrH2o

Posts by MrH2o

  • Students Arrested Over 'Violent' Stick Figure Drawings

    • MrH2o
    • January 28, 2005 at 8:10 PM

    I just wait until some old german guy sueing Gearbox for putting him in BIA.

  • HL2 mods with Photoshop CS and 3ds MAX

    • MrH2o
    • January 28, 2005 at 1:54 PM

    I hope this is some kinda joke, imean its like saying "I'am buying a condom, soon I'am gonna get laid"

  • Its growing!

    • MrH2o
    • January 27, 2005 at 11:24 PM

    a leg on a giant mecanical spider ?

  • Moron jokes about the tsunami

    • MrH2o
    • January 27, 2005 at 9:42 PM

    I don't know if you allready seen or heard this, but on some NY based hiphop and r&b channel some bitch made a "funny" song about the tsunami.

    you can hear it here.

    http://%7boption%7d

    you can also find some petitions and the background story on this link

    http://%7boption%7d

  • How about alittle RSS ?

    • MrH2o
    • January 27, 2005 at 8:01 PM

    So much for being kind eh ? well the ICQ beeped so i blame it on him/her, anyway is the rss comming up ?

  • How about alittle RSS ?

    • MrH2o
    • January 26, 2005 at 10:47 AM

    Can't somone fix a RSS feed to the forums ? you know thoose funny little red buttons that appears in firefox ! That is a great way to be updated on the forums IMO, I was gonna ask Zap but he hasent been in the core for along time (Happy birthday btw Zap). So anyone wanna fix it ?

  • Happy Birthday wacko

    • MrH2o
    • January 25, 2005 at 12:05 PM

    I would like to shout out a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the coolest guy's I know, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WACKO !!1

    [Blocked Image: http://www.ipass.net/a1idpirat/birth.gif][Blocked Image: http://www.ipass.net/a1idpirat/HBD10.GIF][Blocked Image: http://www.ipass.net/a1idpirat/HBD7.GIF]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.ipass.net/a1idpirat/birthday18.gif][Blocked Image: http://www.ipass.net/a1idpirat/wrbday02.gif][Blocked Image: http://www.ipass.net/a1idpirat/catwithballoons.gif]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.ipass.net/a1idpirat/letsparty.gif]

  • dm_void - ready to submit

    • MrH2o
    • January 9, 2005 at 9:40 PM

    My suggestion was to make that laser random and hitting the player, much like in HL2 sp or the old cs map (astec) but maybe that gets boring ?

  • Merry Christmas

    • MrH2o
    • December 22, 2004 at 8:57 PM

    Mike-o , open shutter !

  • Merry Christmas

    • MrH2o
    • December 21, 2004 at 9:29 PM

    Is the time of the season again, I just wanted to send alittle greeting to the kind people of mapcore (no names, so noone will be forgotten)

    [Blocked Image: http://www.varberg.se/~ktvsbt4/xmas.jpg]

  • Remember the old days of Mapcore?

    • MrH2o
    • December 13, 2004 at 1:31 PM

    To much time on your hands guys, to much time

    OMG !"1, LETS CALL THE WHITEHOUSE!!!11 THIS IS SUCH A BIG PROBLEM TO THE WORLD!""!"1

  • ANY BOTS PLEASE

    • MrH2o
    • December 11, 2004 at 4:41 PM

    Its called the IN-TER-NET, you should check it out sometime.... serious tho, i dont think there is yet.

  • RD's new pc

    • MrH2o
    • November 12, 2004 at 6:59 PM

    By reading the spec, i realise that you have very a small penis

    welcome to the "3.ghz + group"

  • HOLY SHIT BATMAN !!!!!!!! HL 2 GONE GOOOOOLD

    • MrH2o
    • October 18, 2004 at 7:07 PM

    http://%7boption%7d

    words cannot describe my happyness

  • Counter-Strike Source Screenshots

    • MrH2o
    • October 15, 2004 at 9:56 PM

    Time for my shots

    [Blocked Image: http://img94.exs.cx/img94/7755/de_chateau0053.th.jpg][Blocked Image: http://img94.exs.cx/img94/9408/de_chateau0052.th.jpg][Blocked Image: http://img94.exs.cx/img94/3806/de_chateau0050.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img94.exs.cx/img94/8573/de_chateau0049.th.jpg][Blocked Image: http://img94.exs.cx/img94/7421/de_chateau0048.th.jpg][Blocked Image: http://img94.exs.cx/img94/6154/de_chateau0042.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img94.exs.cx/img94/7355/de_chateau0041.th.jpg][Blocked Image: http://img94.exs.cx/img94/2614/de_chateau0040.th.jpg][Blocked Image: http://img94.exs.cx/img94/2830/de_chateau0039.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img94.exs.cx/img94/9015/de_chateau0035.th.jpg][Blocked Image: http://img94.exs.cx/img94/7164/de_chateau0013.th.jpg][Blocked Image: http://img94.exs.cx/img94/7351/cs_office0008.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img94.exs.cx/img94/5106/cs_office8.th.jpg][Blocked Image: http://img94.exs.cx/img94/4458/cs_office0006.th.jpg][Blocked Image: http://img94.exs.cx/img94/3117/cs_office0003.th.jpg]

  • Doom 3 wallpaper

    • MrH2o
    • October 10, 2004 at 5:18 PM

    Here is alittle something i did, comments !

    [Blocked Image: http://water.hinkey.ca/hellknight.jpg]

  • WHAT ARE YOU GONNA BE FOR HALOWEEN?

    • MrH2o
    • October 10, 2004 at 5:04 PM

    We don't really celibrate Halloween like you "over there" does but it spreading more and more, but people are still confused when a kid with a big plastic knife standing outside thier door and scream for candy. Thats leads me to a diffrent story, when I was a kid I was really fascinated by American Halloween. I digged the Snoopy version with the pumpkin, anyway It was almost impossible to get a pumpkin and no horror toys in the stores like they sell today (I'm sounding old). But i got a pumpkin, carved it out and stuck it on my head. It was heavy but I went to a door knocked and when they open i shouted "money or candy" or something like that, the old couple at the door was terrified and i bet they almost called the cops. So no Halloween costume for old me, but I prolly would have choosen meatwad or ogleorf

  • 3DMARK05

    • MrH2o
    • September 22, 2004 at 3:03 PM

    And here is another one

    http://%7boption%7d

    yummy !

  • Trip home pics...

    • MrH2o
    • September 21, 2004 at 8:40 AM

    Why are American butterflies such whores ? The Swedish ones dosent stand still for long, but we got otherthings....like SNAILS

    [Blocked Image: http://www.varberg.se/~ktvsbt1/snail.jpg]

  • cs_h20city

    • MrH2o
    • September 21, 2004 at 8:23 AM

    I like the name atleast :wink:

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™