1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. skdr

Posts by skdr

  • Bounce - remake project - FINAL

    • skdr
    • March 27, 2005 at 5:27 PM

    nice

  • Dm Coast - Alpha release

    • skdr
    • March 27, 2005 at 5:26 PM

    I know what causes your problem. You're using textures that are used in static props (models). Make sure you dont have any textures used in Hammer that contains words "props_" or "model_" etc. These textures are located in ie. "props_combine/combinewall" etc.

    Concerning the map itself; Looks cool!

    In this pic tho:

    http://www.eliabramovich.com/coast/coast3.jpg

    Use displacement maps for the broken walls and floors, cheaper and looks better.

  • to game developers

    • skdr
    • March 24, 2005 at 6:40 PM
    Quote from Izuno

    Anyway, bravo to UbiSoft for putting compelling co-op levels in Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Can't wait to play it.

    Is there possibility to play regular single player missions in co-op mode or are there specific co-op levels built for it?

  • vtf/vmt compiler gui has been released

    • skdr
    • March 24, 2005 at 6:00 PM

    Hey thats cool.

  • EA looses 200 million dollars

    • skdr
    • March 24, 2005 at 5:06 AM

    Well basically they lost 200$ million because they couldnt get that money compared to last revenue etc. so yeah...

  • dm_zeta prefinal

    • skdr
    • March 24, 2005 at 5:00 AM

    Looks good man! I'll give it a shot after work

  • HL2DM Comp. Winners

    • skdr
    • March 22, 2005 at 12:36 AM
    Quote from Fletch

    Although I do have to say that Powerhouse shot looks sextastic.

    True. Powerhouse looks awesome.

  • Brothers in Arms

    • skdr
    • March 21, 2005 at 1:33 PM

    Yeah I love it when I set a satchel charge and my teammates are sitting next to it when it explodes even if I command them to run away. Great.

  • dm_underpass *download beta 3*

    • skdr
    • March 19, 2005 at 1:19 AM

    Kami rocks Gongrats dude

  • Speedball style arena

    • skdr
    • March 18, 2005 at 6:39 PM

    Looks cool!

    This arena is begging you to add some spotlights...

  • Post your desktop!

    • skdr
    • March 17, 2005 at 8:15 AM

    Thats the most uncomfortable desk ever, you have way too much stuff going on and small amount of space for your arms to rest. Also you have to keep looking right to see the monitors -> your head and neck is going to explode.

  • What's in your Wallet?

    • skdr
    • March 16, 2005 at 11:01 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    I dont have time for women

    Go to:

    Filters>Add Time>Women

  • What's in your Wallet?

    • skdr
    • March 16, 2005 at 9:03 PM

    Here's my wallet:

    [Blocked Image: http://img54.exs.cx/img54/5342/wallet2py.jpg]

  • Bounce (remake for HL2DM)

    • skdr
    • March 16, 2005 at 8:22 AM

    Yeah you totally raped it, now go fuck yourse....

    Oh wait.. I think it looks good. Keep going

  • Cartoony forest/jungle environment

    • skdr
    • March 13, 2005 at 12:28 PM

    Awesome textures! Nice job.

  • totally random texture thread

    • skdr
    • March 12, 2005 at 6:28 AM

    klein I love you :)

  • Some Pixel Art!!

    • skdr
    • March 11, 2005 at 8:45 AM

    Good work Mino, I love pixelart, now make some cool pixel icons for windows

    Quote from Wedge Antilles

    It's very cool mino and well made, but I still think that pixel art is for girls.

    Joke of the year... really.

  • Forums

    • skdr
    • March 10, 2005 at 9:09 PM

    Forums looks great. I'd like to see MS DOS theme too

  • Oh god I tried modelling again

    • skdr
    • January 31, 2005 at 9:22 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.mapcore.net/forums/images/icon/icon09-awesome.gif]

    TBH LADS

  • Would you join a MOD advertised in the CLASSIFIEDS forum?

    • skdr
    • January 31, 2005 at 8:37 PM

    TBH, no

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™