1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. skdr

Posts by skdr

  • aim_nexuz_2k7

    • skdr
    • November 22, 2006 at 12:02 PM

    Horrible.

  • Twilight Princess

    • skdr
    • November 20, 2006 at 4:47 PM

    Yeah Reno, you should use component cables for sure. I saw Zelda on a big (60") television last month and it looked VERY good considering it was 480p.

    Skjalg: with vga-av cable, yes.

  • warby presents: de_wanda 100% custom map for cs-source

    • skdr
    • November 20, 2006 at 1:58 PM

    Oh, I love the cellar!

  • Casino Royale

    • skdr
    • November 18, 2006 at 9:50 AM
    Quote from ctswin

    uh, where did you see it?

    At my local cinema?

    Umm, its not out in finland until 24th...

    I don't live in finland

    LOL. I was thinking csharp all the time, he lives in Finland. Sorry for the confusion.

  • Casino Royale

    • skdr
    • November 17, 2006 at 4:13 PM
    Quote from ctswin

    uh, where did you see it?

    At my local cinema?

    Umm, its not out in finland until 24th...

  • Casino Royale

    • skdr
    • November 17, 2006 at 10:46 AM

    I can't wait to see this movie. It opens on 24th here. Whee!!!

    Quote from ctswin

    Just saw it, really liked it.

    uh, where did you see it?

  • My Game has gone gold!

    • skdr
    • November 15, 2006 at 5:09 AM

    Yeah KLEIN!!! Congrats! The game looks awesome

    Does it require SM3?

  • I just ordered a site layout from The Jungle Corp

    • skdr
    • November 14, 2006 at 8:22 PM

    I hope you're joking Mino

  • I envy you...

    • skdr
    • November 14, 2006 at 3:13 PM

    The .max file you provided doesnt even include coordinate maps for textures...

  • Post Your Desktop 2006~~~

    • skdr
    • November 7, 2006 at 3:47 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/9527/dskgr6.jpg]

  • They Hunger: Lost Souls - The end is near

    • skdr
    • November 7, 2006 at 1:40 PM
    Quote from robert.briscoe

    yeah im looking forward to it! someone made some reeeeally good models in it too

    Like always, good models forgives terrible gameplay/story.

  • warby presents: de_wanda 100% custom map for cs-source

    • skdr
    • November 6, 2006 at 4:54 PM

    Looks good! I think the small houses are way too repetitive.

    Tone down the HDR.

  • Now playing

    • skdr
    • November 6, 2006 at 1:21 PM

    Tried it! I liked it alot when I found a dedicated server without lag. Great fun. I can imagine this being a great lan game for sure!

    Too bad it costs 20 bucks :/ 10 bucks too much IMO.

  • Phones

    • skdr
    • November 6, 2006 at 8:22 AM

    sidetalkin' FTW!1

    [Blocked Image: http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/9665/sidetalkinqc5.jpg]

  • Played Wii last night

    • skdr
    • November 5, 2006 at 8:26 PM
    Quote from TomWithTheWeather

    I can't wait for my controller to yell, "Hey! Listen!" over and over again.

    ROFL

  • Phones

    • skdr
    • November 5, 2006 at 12:25 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2548/samsungsghx460de0.jpg]

  • Played Wii last night

    • skdr
    • November 4, 2006 at 6:33 PM

    Helsinki, Finland.

  • Played Wii last night

    • skdr
    • November 4, 2006 at 5:37 PM
    Quote from ReNo

    Ahahahaha, I was just about to comment that he looks ultra-camp with that pose, facial expression, and Wii-shirt combo How good is the Wii gonna look on HD screens by the way? I only ask, because the PS2 and Xbox games I tested on mine looked really poor, and I don't want the Wii to suffer the same fate. Will component cables make a big difference? Would they also make a big difference for my old consoles?

    Zelda looked absolutely fantastic on a VERY big screen (third pic) and it was a HD display.

  • pvk_fort (Image Heavy)

    • skdr
    • November 4, 2006 at 4:15 PM

    Skjalg -

    I'm proud of you. You really improved the map's overall look and now it looks fantastic. I can't wait to play the new PVK, my friend just bought HL2 just for PVK so you guys might want to deliver it as promised!

  • Played Wii last night

    • skdr
    • November 4, 2006 at 4:11 PM

    I was looking forward to play Red Steel but it wasnt there.

    One of the Metroid's boss battle looks just awesome. I can't wait to play these games with our Sony Bravia HD display

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™