1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. skdr

Posts by skdr

  • The random model thread!

    • skdr
    • April 9, 2007 at 3:31 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9884/headshot8bd2.jpg]

  • Automatic normal maps from diffuse textures...in 5 seconds

    • skdr
    • April 6, 2007 at 9:50 PM

    Yes, I love this program. Been using it few months.

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • skdr
    • April 5, 2007 at 12:17 PM

    Cool idea!

  • Grindhouse: Thanksgiving trailer

    • skdr
    • April 3, 2007 at 10:22 AM

    I found that more like funny instead of disturbing.

  • Recoil Games looking for Level Designer

    • skdr
    • April 1, 2007 at 8:13 PM

    They actually have the offices like 20 meters next to where I work at the moment.

  • The random model thread!

    • skdr
    • March 28, 2007 at 9:48 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.3decade.com/feissi.jpg]

    Those eyes are a bit too druggy atm.

  • External HDD for the Wii

    • skdr
    • March 19, 2007 at 10:03 AM

    What? You cant download VC games to SD card?

  • Texture Scene 1: Calm

    • skdr
    • March 19, 2007 at 9:23 AM
    Quote from Dark

    I don"t think he was going for lighting.

    If I'd want to showcase my textures in a level, I'd make a killer lighting too. But I guess that's just me.

  • Texture Scene 1: Calm

    • skdr
    • March 19, 2007 at 6:28 AM

    You know, your textures are great but the map lacks major lighting. You need more lightsources than just the sun.

  • Eidos goes Steam

    • skdr
    • March 19, 2007 at 6:24 AM

    That's not all what Eidos is adding to Steam. We'll see more from them very soon.

  • Eidos goes Steam

    • skdr
    • March 18, 2007 at 8:42 PM

    It's nice to see new games on Steam. Hopefully someday these kinds of games will be there on day 1.

  • 2.73 GByte photos of plants and nature [torrent]

    • skdr
    • March 17, 2007 at 2:10 PM

    Nice!

    download torrent here

  • MapCore Job Census

    • skdr
    • March 17, 2007 at 8:40 AM

    Good luck Zaphod.

    I hope this turns out great for you!

  • The random model thread!

    • skdr
    • March 15, 2007 at 10:21 PM

    Update:

    [Blocked Image: http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/7351/lobottinp0.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • skdr
    • March 14, 2007 at 11:30 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8821/robotwalkpa8.jpg]

    Working on this character rig. Other arm, head and extra detail still missing. It's fully rigged and I'll animate it next week when I'm done with the basic rig.

  • Unreal vs Source.

    • skdr
    • March 14, 2007 at 8:06 PM

    The Ship?

  • Playstation 3 - Home

    • skdr
    • March 14, 2007 at 9:51 AM

    They announced that they removed the backwards compatibility while ago so I'm not surprised if that's true.

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • skdr
    • March 3, 2007 at 8:56 AM
    Quote from Sa74n

    [Blocked Image: http://www.sa74n-design.de/temp/guitar_hero_spellbinder.jpg]

    Oh my god.

  • gta4 soon

    • skdr
    • March 3, 2007 at 8:54 AM

    OMG can't wait

  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R is G.O.L.D

    • skdr
    • March 2, 2007 at 6:15 AM

    Okay so... now get me Duke Nukem Forever and my life is complete.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™