1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. skdr

Posts by skdr

  • Dear Esther Getting Commercial Release

    • skdr
    • February 15, 2012 at 8:09 AM

    Yeah I had the same problem with the credits as well...

  • Dear Esther Getting Commercial Release

    • skdr
    • February 14, 2012 at 7:12 PM

    Just finished it.

    Robert, that was fucking beautiful.

  • Resident Evil 6

    • skdr
    • January 23, 2012 at 6:49 AM
    Quote from dux

    The logo looks like a girl giving a giraffe a blowjob.

    cannot unsee

  • The Dark Knight Rises

    • skdr
    • December 20, 2011 at 7:01 AM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • What are you playing now?

    • skdr
    • December 2, 2011 at 8:47 AM
    Quote from Puddy

    Anyone else enjoying Arkham City? Just got started and I'm loving it so far

    Yes. Love it

  • Donate to MapCore, feel awesome!

    • skdr
    • November 30, 2011 at 10:55 AM
    Quote from Thrik

    Donations so far are approaching the $200 mark

    What?!

    *donates*

  • Donate to MapCore, feel awesome!

    • skdr
    • November 29, 2011 at 12:43 PM

    Everyone who donates should get a badge or something under their name

  • Max Payne 3

    • skdr
    • November 17, 2011 at 7:03 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YTVV_wzuNlE/Tc2XiDME9FI/AAAAAAAAAG0/xDDD5kY5xA8/s1600/Smiling+Crying+Face.jpg]

  • GTA V

    • skdr
    • November 2, 2011 at 5:19 PM

    Damn! That looks hot. Can't wait!

  • GTA V

    • skdr
    • October 25, 2011 at 12:21 PM

    http://www.rockstargames.com/

    Yup. Can't wait

  • Battlefield 3

    • skdr
    • October 25, 2011 at 5:57 AM
    Quote from Dark

    I used the proxy, worked, been playing all night lol. Mp is insane

    I guess you need the proxy to be ON all the time? I got errors from Battlelog after immediately disabling it after game activation...

  • R.I.P Steve Jobs

    • skdr
    • October 6, 2011 at 12:53 AM

    Oh my... this totally came as a surprise even if we all knew he had health problems

    Shocking really.

    RIP Steve.

  • Battlefield 3

    • skdr
    • September 30, 2011 at 7:55 AM

    I'm really interested in seeing how Metro is laid out to work with Conquest.

  • Diablo 3

    • skdr
    • September 21, 2011 at 6:42 AM

    Beta is now open. I need an invite. Some Mapcorian from Blizzard should hook few of us up!

  • So now I'm a dad

    • skdr
    • September 19, 2011 at 2:51 PM

    Congrats!

  • Opinions/suggestions for a new desk

    • skdr
    • September 15, 2011 at 7:02 PM
    Quote from Puddy

    A desk is a flat surface.30 bucks, IKEA. Get a pair of customizable table legs too.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.ikea.com/se/sv/images/products/vika-amon-bordsskiva__0094028_PE231691_S4.JPG]

    This is what I have but in white.

  • Can it run Crysis?

    • skdr
    • September 10, 2011 at 9:56 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/PCPLZ.jpg]

  • Deus Ex 3

    • skdr
    • September 8, 2011 at 3:59 PM

    So I went to play some Deus Ex and the background image seemed accurate:

    [Blocked Image: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27150/deusex.jpg]

  • Diablo 3

    • skdr
    • September 7, 2011 at 4:16 PM

    Looks like the beta just started. People streaming gameplay in uStream for example.

    I want to play as well

  • Rovio Entertainment - Jobs!

    • skdr
    • September 2, 2011 at 11:06 AM

    Yes, english is our main language.

    It's not that cold in here

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™