1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. skdr

Posts by skdr

  • GTA V

    • skdr
    • October 30, 2012 at 6:50 PM

    Can't wait !

  • Skyfall

    • skdr
    • October 22, 2012 at 6:54 PM

    I don't think it has anything to do with QOS.

  • DOTA 2

    • skdr
    • October 19, 2012 at 7:01 PM
    Quote from Erratic

    My most played valve game bahaha

    I still have way too many hours with DOD but DOTA2 is nearing that very very fast. Such a good an exciting game because I know I'll never master it.

  • Cs_siege_go

    • skdr
    • October 17, 2012 at 6:48 PM

    Looks really good! Good job.

  • Dishonored

    • skdr
    • October 17, 2012 at 6:47 PM

    Is there any way to go back to the missions and collect the runes I've missed?

  • Twitter

    • skdr
    • October 16, 2012 at 8:18 PM

    My twitter profile link can be found from my signature.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • skdr
    • September 15, 2012 at 10:49 AM
    Quote from zaphod

    Thanks guys! Yes NimbleBit is doing pretty good

    Congrats Zaphod

  • Hitman: Absolution

    • skdr
    • August 15, 2012 at 5:56 PM

    Words can't describe how much I'm looking forward to play this game.

  • Skyfall

    • skdr
    • August 1, 2012 at 9:36 AM

    Looks so good.

    I wish I could ignore these trailers, they give so much away though...

  • Rovio Entertainment - Jobs!

    • skdr
    • June 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM

    Updated the first post. Now looking for level designers and more!

  • Watch Dogs

    • skdr
    • June 5, 2012 at 7:55 AM

    Looks absolutely awesome. Wow. Ubisoft is on a roll.

    SC, AC and this.

  • Diablo 3

    • skdr
    • May 17, 2012 at 9:13 AM
    Quote from Skjalg

    Every time i level up I dont have to chose what I want to put points in, i can experiment with all the new abilities right off the bat. Its awesome

    I really like this too. So much better system than in D2.

  • I'm a dad

    • skdr
    • May 2, 2012 at 7:31 PM

    Thanks all! Name is decided but will be given officially next month. Until then it's a secret to everyone

  • I'm a dad

    • skdr
    • May 1, 2012 at 8:36 PM

    I've been enjoying the life as a proud dad since 5.4.2012! She was born healthy and beautiful and I couldn't be any more happier right now I've been off from work these last 4 weeks and going back tomorrow. I thought I update you guys what's up

    Being a dad - Highly recommended 5/5

    [Blocked Image: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27150/b.jpeg]

  • The Dark Knight Rises

    • skdr
    • May 1, 2012 at 8:31 PM

    This movie is going to be so good

  • Joiner - An Automated VMF Tool

    • skdr
    • April 13, 2012 at 8:38 PM

    Haha. Awesome

  • Tablets

    • skdr
    • April 9, 2012 at 7:43 AM

    iPad here as well. You're not gonna miss Flash... Well depends what kind of sites you're visiting in but I haven't had any problems with missing flash so far. Every big video site out there supports mp4 formats on their streaming services...

    Bought Apple TV with the iPad as well, goodbye HTPC. Now I can stream music, movies, photos etc. straight from my iOS devices and HD films straight from my desktop computer wirelessly.

  • Star Wars The Old Republic

    • skdr
    • March 15, 2012 at 8:23 AM

    I just hit lvl 50 and I've really enjoyed the game. I might start a new character just to see a different story from another perspective...

  • Assassin's Creed 3

    • skdr
    • March 2, 2012 at 9:02 PM

    I just can't wait to play this. So pumped.

  • Pirates of New Horizons

    • skdr
    • February 29, 2012 at 1:46 PM

    I really like the look of the game, some elements cannot be seen clearly from the game world but other than that very good.

    I'm still turned off by that main character. I think it doesn't fit the theme at all. I'd really like to play with some bearded fat pirate in that goofy and soft looking world. Right now it just feels so out of place with the anime look.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™