1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. skdr

Posts by skdr

  • TF2 Maps/VALVE Art Pass Contest

    • skdr
    • July 21, 2010 at 7:06 AM
    Quote from 3Dnj

    The layout is very strange there is a very big thin wall in front of the blu spawn with a playable area behind.

    Valve does that alot.

  • Inception

    • skdr
    • July 19, 2010 at 6:59 AM

    Going to see this on Thursday

  • iPhone 4

    • skdr
    • July 15, 2010 at 6:53 AM

    Stop with the furniture posts

    http://www.macrumors.com/2010/07/14/app ... on-friday/

  • Iranian Game Developer Prepares to Launch Title

    • skdr
    • July 12, 2010 at 9:47 AM
    Quote from Rick_D

    oh look, they made prince of persia

    more like God of War

  • iPhone 4

    • skdr
    • July 12, 2010 at 7:53 AM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    so i got mine in the mail the other day. it's pretty tits. however, i do't have a case for it yet so i dug around and i've been using my recession case:[Blocked Image: http://www.case-mate.com/getDynamicImage.aspx?path=bundleweb.png&w=385&h=385]

    I think you just bought the worst and ugliest case ever.

  • iPhone 4

    • skdr
    • July 7, 2010 at 1:14 PM
    Quote from Thrik

    Well I've been using it for about a week now and I've not really had any significant signal issues. The signal does drop a bar or two when the bottom left corner is completely covered, but I realistically never hold my phone in that way and it's a trivial thing to avoid.

    Glad to hear this. I bet you're right handed right?

    I'm glad you chose iPhone. I've been rocking with my iPhone since the launch of the device and now recently I lost it in a taxi when I was in Athens, Greece. Good timing since the new model is coming out this month here in Finland and it's quite a leap from the first original version.

  • iPhone 4

    • skdr
    • July 7, 2010 at 9:17 AM

    What do you guys think about the antenna "problems" in iPhone 4?

  • RAGE

    • skdr
    • June 17, 2010 at 6:20 AM

    http://e3.g4tv.com/videos/46674/E3-2010 ... view-Demo/

    http://e3.g4tv.com/videos/46676/E3-2010 ... sion-Demo/

  • iPhone 4

    • skdr
    • June 16, 2010 at 1:19 PM

    Still no preorder options in Finland ;(

  • Portal 2

    • skdr
    • June 15, 2010 at 9:30 PM

    Portal 2 announced for Playstation 3

  • Crysis 2

    • skdr
    • June 15, 2010 at 5:23 AM

    I really like the nighttime look more than the daylight that's shown before.

  • Portal 2

    • skdr
    • June 13, 2010 at 10:59 AM

    Yeah, that monday Regal Theater event is not cancelled.

  • Portal 2

    • skdr
    • June 13, 2010 at 9:31 AM

    That's a false statement. It's still happening this Monday.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • skdr
    • June 13, 2010 at 9:27 AM
    Quote from dux

    Where'd you buy that from?

    This is a finnish product from a company called Isku.

    http://www.isku.com/

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • skdr
    • June 12, 2010 at 3:06 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i50.tinypic.com/30wqgcx.jpg]

    Awesome chair. Quite an improvement from my last one.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • skdr
    • June 11, 2010 at 6:28 AM
    Quote from n8braker

    looks like a sheep to me.

    hahaha you win the thread

    Quote from FrieChamp

    Job interview at Interwave?

    Casual workday clothing! at InterWave

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • skdr
    • June 10, 2010 at 7:57 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27150/meh.jpg]

  • Portal 2

    • skdr
    • June 9, 2010 at 5:56 PM

    Delayed to 2011.

    http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/64185

  • iPhone 4

    • skdr
    • June 8, 2010 at 5:27 AM
    Quote from Dark

    2 years from now;

    I'm so glad I skipped the Iphone 4GS.

    Its great you waited though. I love my 3GS to death and would recommend Iphone to anyone. Can't wait for HTML5 though.

    Yeah, please note I've been using iPhone for 3 years now Still sporting the first gen model.

  • iPhone 4

    • skdr
    • June 7, 2010 at 8:28 PM

    Hello my new phone.

    http://www.apple.com/iphone/

    I'm glad I skipped 3GS

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™