1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. skdr

Posts by skdr

  • my final dod wad release

    • skdr
    • March 1, 2004 at 10:24 PM

    /me wubs klein

  • TEXTURE CHALLENGE TWO : DIRTY FUTURE METAL

    • skdr
    • February 23, 2004 at 11:14 PM

    Get rid of that sharpen.

  • GEARBOX HIRING MAPPERS

    • skdr
    • February 15, 2004 at 8:20 PM
    Quote from madcow

    http://www.clanio.com/map.jpg CAN I work at gearbox too?!!?!?! I MADE THIS

    UR HIRED

  • Wood ceiling textuar~

    • skdr
    • January 31, 2004 at 12:02 AM

    Thanks all ;D This really helps me to experiment with textures more.

    I just started texturing so these little things are a bit unknown for me atm but thanks to you I'll make it

  • Wood ceiling textuar~

    • skdr
    • January 30, 2004 at 5:29 PM

    Actually those bolts are made by hand, not photosource.

    Thanks for the comments dude ;D

  • Wood ceiling textuar~

    • skdr
    • January 30, 2004 at 1:07 PM

    I started to make some textures and I came up with this wood ceiling texture.

    http://skdr.dodfi.net/textures/sk_wood512.jpg

    What do you guys think?

    EDIT: Just noticed I have wrong version uploaded with no tiling. Anyway, please give comments anyway.

  • HL 2 - April 04 release - yes or no ?

    • skdr
    • January 24, 2004 at 4:22 PM

    It's a must.

    Like Phish said, they cant afford anymore delays.

  • 512x512 Havana-ish wall contest.

    • skdr
    • January 10, 2004 at 12:05 PM

    Awesome textures spine

  • TEXTURE CHALLENGE TWO : DIRTY FUTURE METAL

    • skdr
    • January 1, 2004 at 1:04 PM

    kleinluka:

    very nice!

    on suggestion: get rid of those middle blue lights, they dont belong there in my opinion. Very nice othervise.

  • TEXTURE CHALLENGE TWO : DIRTY FUTURE METAL

    • skdr
    • December 24, 2003 at 6:24 PM
    Quote from insta

    Move over mikezilla, theres a new texture artist in town![Blocked Image: http://home.no/instacrome/terrible_shit.jpg]

    winnar ;D!

  • Nubcore

    • skdr
    • December 23, 2003 at 9:07 PM

    "mey clan kicz0rs me if I dnt maek this mapz becoz of ze texture scal0rz err0z"

  • Nightwatch Media Updates - Lotsa pics beware

    • skdr
    • December 2, 2003 at 7:09 PM

    Amazing. Keep up the good work

  • the ITS BACK thread

    • skdr
    • November 27, 2003 at 9:31 PM

    I liek madcore

  • 512x512 Havana-ish wall contest.

    • skdr
    • November 22, 2003 at 11:54 PM

    God. Those textures rocks.

  • 512x512 Havana-ish wall contest.

    • skdr
    • November 19, 2003 at 1:08 PM

    Holy shite guys (klein, mike, abv)! Just great stuff

  • TEXTURE CONTEST 1 : GREY ASPHAULT

    • skdr
    • November 3, 2003 at 2:25 PM

    Thanks Bic for your tips.

    I'm pretty regulard @dod official forums but they're getting more boring and boring everyday and this forum looks fresh and lots of professional guys here

    I'll keep your advices in my mind for further texture developement.

    Thanks.

  • TEXTURE CONTEST 1 : GREY ASPHAULT

    • skdr
    • November 2, 2003 at 12:44 AM

    klein pointed out this forum and I would like to try my photoshop skills for this texture.

    here's something I've done.

    [Blocked Image: http://skdr.dodfi.net/sk_asph.jpg]

    I'm really looking some comments and suggestions

    Thanks.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™