1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. skdr

Posts by skdr

  • l4d_yama

    • skdr
    • August 24, 2010 at 6:00 AM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    is it me or does every screen shot in this thread seem to have the noise filter run on it?

    That's because L4D's postprocess has noise.

  • My photo thread

    • skdr
    • August 19, 2010 at 10:45 AM

    I really like your photos!

  • Gdc Europe

    • skdr
    • August 19, 2010 at 5:57 AM

    Half of your pics are way too much horizontally tilted it makes them very hard to look at.

  • Diablo 3

    • skdr
    • August 18, 2010 at 1:06 PM

    Some new stuff.

    http://kotaku.com/5615645/see-diablo-ii ... -in-action

    I want to play. Also, someone rename this thread, please.

  • Pirates of New Horizons

    • skdr
    • August 13, 2010 at 12:44 PM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    We just launched our website! :derp: Visit http://www.piratesofnewhorizons.com for space pirate goodness (space marines are soooo last month )

    I like how the "Featured Post" section bounces from right to left

    Anyway, when I look at the screenshots everything looks stretched vertically for some reason. I know that's not the case but the look of the game really makes you see it like that. Lookin good tho

  • Bioshock Infinite (Spoiler free thread)

    • skdr
    • August 12, 2010 at 7:05 PM

    Wow, awesome.

  • Mafia 2 website/screens

    • skdr
    • August 11, 2010 at 1:58 PM

    The world map seems small, right? I hope they have countrysides like the first one did.

  • Mafia 2 website/screens

    • skdr
    • August 11, 2010 at 6:20 AM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    it didnt run very well on my pc which is kind of disappointing

    Try to disable AO and PhysX. Did wonders on my rig.

  • Mafia 2 website/screens

    • skdr
    • August 9, 2010 at 12:26 PM
    Quote from Buddy

    http://www.mafia2game.com/demo/ :bananawrench: :bananawrench: :bananawrench: :bananawrench: :bananawrench:

    Can't wait

  • Steam, any game, server browser won't refresh

    • skdr
    • August 7, 2010 at 12:11 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    Steam has been really crappy and unstable since the UI update... damn mac people [Blocked Image: https://migrationtest.mapcore.org/public/style_e…t_shakehead.gif]

    Haha, what?

    Anyway, I think it's a router issue and you need to open some UDP ports from our router.

    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -GLVN-8711

    If this is not helping, try disabling some third party virus/firewall software if you have any and try again.

  • iPhone 4

    • skdr
    • August 6, 2010 at 4:20 PM
    Quote from Thrik

    Try putting your finger over the black strip while you're on a call and you'll probably find the call drops. I do, anyway.

    Nope, couldn't repro that. Just tried.

  • iPhone 4

    • skdr
    • August 6, 2010 at 11:44 AM

    Got my contract activated today and tried the "death grip" right away, I couldn't repro it so it loses all signal. It dropped like 1-2 bars when I touch the magic spot.

  • iPhone 4

    • skdr
    • July 30, 2010 at 12:59 PM

    Just got it. It's sleek as hell and thinner than I expected. Awesome. My contract is moving from another carrier so it takes a week to activate.

  • The Natural Selection 2 Thread

    • skdr
    • July 27, 2010 at 8:29 AM

    I can't join any servers.

    Also the movement feels very sticky and unresponsive.

  • Starcraft 2

    • skdr
    • July 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM

    When does the retail copies activate?

  • Breaking Bad

    • skdr
    • July 23, 2010 at 5:58 AM

    Yeah, I'm on season 2 right now. I love it

  • Inception

    • skdr
    • July 22, 2010 at 6:47 PM

    Just saw it.

    Fucking.

    Awesome.

  • Limbo

    • skdr
    • July 22, 2010 at 6:13 AM
    Quote from Mazy

    Anyone else played it? (skdr? )

    Yes my xbl friend!

    Finished it last night, I loved it. I think it's the best money spent ever on XBLA.

    You're right about the "trial / error" scheme they have going on. Some of the puzzles come out from nowhere and you'll only realize them once you die.

  • Alien Swarm - New non-FPS Valve game out Monday!

    • skdr
    • July 21, 2010 at 8:13 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    Yay double post but whatever:Where the hell do I put my custom textures? PKs show up but as black and pink checkers, so I guess they are in the wrong folder...

    Check your .vmt files that they're pointing to the right directory.

  • iPhone 4

    • skdr
    • July 21, 2010 at 8:03 AM

    It's not totally BS. I've tried the grip thing on other phones and it works. It drops down bars, just like iPhone. iPhone 4 just happens to have a smaller spot that causes the drop.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™