1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. von*ferret

Posts by von*ferret

  • Tattoos

    • von*ferret
    • October 13, 2005 at 8:54 PM

    I gotta get back in shape before I get a tatoo. I dont want any stretching on these guns!!! jk

  • Your portfolio repels jobs

    • von*ferret
    • October 13, 2005 at 6:48 PM

    how hard is it to get a visa?

  • Tattoos

    • von*ferret
    • October 13, 2005 at 6:47 PM

    steppenwolf just gained rank in mapcore, curman you're demoted...again.

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • October 13, 2005 at 6:24 PM

    very sexy indeed. I love that model. Very clean looking.

  • Tattoos

    • von*ferret
    • October 13, 2005 at 7:41 AM

    thats pretty neat bic! yours? Its like eagle AND celtic knot kinda

  • Tattoos

    • von*ferret
    • October 13, 2005 at 7:37 AM

    I am either going to get a German Eagle or a Celtic Knot on my back, havn't decided which yet.

  • [DM_RustStairs]

    • von*ferret
    • October 13, 2005 at 6:17 AM

    people just dont build giant buildings surrounded oddly by rock walls. That was "so halflie1".

  • Portfolio Layout Feedback

    • von*ferret
    • October 13, 2005 at 2:48 AM

    maybe make it less bold, like make a link elsewhere on the portfolio MAYBE. Hoenstly though its not about competition, its about selling yourself (thx klein).

  • [DM_RustStairs]

    • von*ferret
    • October 13, 2005 at 2:19 AM

    otuside looks too washed out in my opinion.

  • Your portfolio repels jobs

    • von*ferret
    • October 13, 2005 at 2:03 AM

    I havn't updated my site since febuary last year, its time for a new one I just dont have time atm. So what ever

  • Post your Place Extravaganza

    • von*ferret
    • October 13, 2005 at 1:40 AM

    than clean it up

  • Portfolio Layout Feedback

    • von*ferret
    • October 13, 2005 at 1:39 AM

    take out the friends section. If you havn't already head over to the classified section and read up on good portfolio sites. Otherwise looks clean .I'd have to see how the pictures of your work would affect it though.

  • Favourite Half-Life Single-player MOD?

    • von*ferret
    • October 12, 2005 at 9:49 PM

    lol @ mj

  • They Hunger: Source?

    • von*ferret
    • October 12, 2005 at 6:10 PM

    I personaly enjoyed poke646 a little more. But I remember Hunger's ingame cinematics

  • Favourite Half-Life Single-player MOD?

    • von*ferret
    • October 12, 2005 at 4:55 PM

    cause our mods visit the boards on a regular basis :roll:

  • It's not just Nelly who's at it...

    • von*ferret
    • October 12, 2005 at 4:54 PM
    Quote from ReNo

    Awesome! Now we just need Chuck Norris to come up with a rival drink

    Thank YOU chuck norris!!!

  • Your portfolio repels jobs

    • von*ferret
    • October 12, 2005 at 1:42 PM

    damn bic, thanks a lot too!

  • Your portfolio repels jobs

    • von*ferret
    • October 12, 2005 at 1:41 PM

    oh man i'm insulted

  • Attitude and Intent - Ken Banks

    • von*ferret
    • October 12, 2005 at 1:40 PM

    I miss ken when I used to work with him on Nightwatch. Incredibaly inspirational. I"ll read this when I get to class.

  • SIG-P220

    • von*ferret
    • October 12, 2005 at 1:38 PM

    as potential game designers you should always build something with the intention of seeing it ingame.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™