1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. von*ferret

Posts by von*ferret

  • War of the Worlds

    • von*ferret
    • March 27, 2005 at 8:23 PM

    mike's a god.

  • Model Props for Source Issues

    • von*ferret
    • March 27, 2005 at 8:21 PM

    ok yeah that definately worked that time. Prop_static > Prop_Detail. Thanks for the suggestion.

  • Model Props for Source Issues

    • von*ferret
    • March 27, 2005 at 8:17 PM

    i'll try prop static, didn't know this stuff was entity dependent. thanks for ideas guys

  • War of the Worlds

    • von*ferret
    • March 27, 2005 at 2:07 AM

    and yet your parents still reproduced

  • The bobblehead thread!

    • von*ferret
    • March 27, 2005 at 2:00 AM

    EOT

  • to game developers

    • von*ferret
    • March 27, 2005 at 12:59 AM

    it would be retarded. Halflife 2 is solo. Meant to be that way. Can't change it.

  • War of the Worlds

    • von*ferret
    • March 27, 2005 at 12:22 AM

    lol

    either way I can't wait. Uber excited. A lot of good movies come out that weekend.

  • War of the Worlds

    • von*ferret
    • March 26, 2005 at 11:36 PM

    can see wheree you're coming, but spielberg is a good director so maybe he'll throw something off. Artisticaly it looked pretty cool. But its a trailer so... I dont know much about movie critiquing. But I know I"m excited. I'm waiting for Mike's opinion. He's a good eye usualy (except mater and commander grrr)

  • Model Props for Source Issues

    • von*ferret
    • March 26, 2005 at 10:49 PM

    Inserting my model prop with the shader VertexLitGeneric like almost every prop that i've seen in the .vmt. However when I load it in CS:S the console says this

    Initializing renderer...

    Detail prop model models/buildingtop1/buildingtop1.mdl is using vertex-lit materials!

    It must use unlit materials!

    von*ferret connected

    and it shows an "error" model. What am I doing wrong?

  • PSP

    • von*ferret
    • March 26, 2005 at 10:45 PM

    Looks awesome but I'm not about to foot the cost. THats half a months' rent for me if I get a house.

  • War of the Worlds

    • von*ferret
    • March 26, 2005 at 10:35 PM

    http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/waroftheworlds/

    trailer #2 is f'ing amazing.

  • game character - Convor

    • von*ferret
    • March 25, 2005 at 10:52 PM

    his jaw is wider in front than it is in the neck in the back I t hink. YOu have it rather like V slanted the whole face that is. It takes away from the real from of the face.

  • vtf/vmt compiler gui has been released

    • von*ferret
    • March 24, 2005 at 8:52 PM

    about time, lets see if I can get any of my prop models to actualy work now

  • 3dsmax 6

    • von*ferret
    • March 24, 2005 at 12:31 AM

    awesome thanks guys

  • totally random texture thread

    • von*ferret
    • March 23, 2005 at 10:44 PM

    yet one can argue now that we can add scratches and small details like that with decals. Have a little more control over game's repetiion of detail.

  • totally random texture thread

    • von*ferret
    • March 22, 2005 at 11:52 PM

    i've never seen trim like that before. Colors are too saturated in my opinion.

  • 3dsmax 6

    • von*ferret
    • March 22, 2005 at 3:21 PM

    relink?

  • 3dsmax 6

    • von*ferret
    • March 22, 2005 at 3:36 AM

    can 3dsmax 6export to SMD? I'm confused

  • I'm scared of razor blades

    • von*ferret
    • March 22, 2005 at 3:35 AM

    it barely buzzes

    its like a phone ringing, maybe a little less

    i just used it actualy muwahahaha no razor burn

  • PHOTOGRAPHY BLOW OUT (last month of my life)

    • von*ferret
    • March 22, 2005 at 3:19 AM

    where is the treefort?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™