1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. von*ferret

Posts by von*ferret

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • April 19, 2007 at 11:15 PM

    sexy warby

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • von*ferret
    • April 19, 2007 at 3:27 AM

    I really should've tried

  • question about normal maps in source engine

    • von*ferret
    • April 19, 2007 at 3:25 AM

    u3.

  • Gunman kills 32 on campus!

    • von*ferret
    • April 19, 2007 at 3:23 AM

    Yeah what scares me is the roommates who realized that nothing was wrong. They knew something was up when he talked and wrote about murder. Its the same case of everyone seeing the signs, no one doing anything about it.

  • Gunman kills 32 on campus!

    • von*ferret
    • April 18, 2007 at 9:52 PM

    You can get a gun almost anywhere in any country if you really want one. Purchasing it legally will require a background check already. Scary thing is that this gentleman bought it legally.

  • Gunman kills 32 on campus!

    • von*ferret
    • April 18, 2007 at 7:18 PM

    People who want guns can get guns, I think thats the point Rick was making. And its true, I could get a gun any day of the week illegally. Doesn't mean I'm going to.

  • Gunman kills 32 on campus!

    • von*ferret
    • April 18, 2007 at 5:49 PM

    While I agree with your point about gun control Rick, I dont think that students on campus having guns is as good as an idea as you might think. When police respond there is a greater chance of them shooting an innocent person. If 5 people have guns and 1 of them is a killer then not only can you get some deadly cross fire you can get innocent people killed when police come in to handle the situation.

  • Dm_tech

    • von*ferret
    • April 18, 2007 at 4:35 PM

    I think its hot. Could have some visual landmarks to break up rooms and offer better navigation for players.

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • von*ferret
    • April 17, 2007 at 7:06 PM

    give reno some time! I think it lokos cool

  • hl2dm_meet_the_smiths

    • von*ferret
    • April 17, 2007 at 3:50 AM

    Why does source do that dark?

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • von*ferret
    • April 16, 2007 at 11:36 PM

    interesting but looks like I'll never want to be where you are if I played that game.

  • hl2dm_meet_the_smiths

    • von*ferret
    • April 16, 2007 at 9:48 PM

    coming along, but the buildings are bland in terms of contrast.

  • Factory Rooms

    • von*ferret
    • April 16, 2007 at 4:47 PM

    hotness

  • The 300 movie trailer:

    • von*ferret
    • April 15, 2007 at 10:58 PM

    I'd like to see some arguments about why it wasn't a good movie that weren't in the south park sattire.

  • "Gecko" textures.

    • von*ferret
    • April 15, 2007 at 7:14 PM

    Dont completely tear the kid apart, but they're right. A little extra effort can catapult you a long way!

  • [WIP] DoD_Nightingale

    • von*ferret
    • April 15, 2007 at 7:07 PM

    Unless you're planning your map with the 3d skybox in mind, Rick_D. :roll:

  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 1024-unit Competition?

    • von*ferret
    • April 15, 2007 at 7:05 PM

    k2b and kfs are trying to get me to do this, but lets face it there isn't enough time to get a map together.

  • The random model thread!

    • von*ferret
    • April 13, 2007 at 5:24 PM

    That is coming along very nicely Rick

  • dod_zutzendorf

    • von*ferret
    • April 13, 2007 at 3:00 PM

    Reminds me of Argentan. I like the colors, but is anyone else feeling that the color palette is getting a little old? The map looks like it is solidly put together, I hope the layout is to boot.

  • Post your batch!

    • von*ferret
    • April 13, 2007 at 2:25 AM

    yall are too fancy. So no one messes with Rad settings anymore to get more gamma or something?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™