1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. D3adlode

Posts by D3adlode

  • Another assault?

    • D3adlode
    • January 15, 2005 at 1:18 AM

    Looks nice, though I'm not sure about the combine tank

  • Resident Evil: The Evil Begins

    • D3adlode
    • January 15, 2005 at 1:14 AM

    Hahaha, another Resident Evil mod that'll never see the light of day..

  • ashlee simpson needs to stop singing, appearing in pub etc

    • D3adlode
    • January 15, 2005 at 1:12 AM
    Quote from DanielAragon

    taking back sunday

    Hahahahaha.

    No.

  • Mapcore Audioscrobbler Group

    • D3adlode
    • January 15, 2005 at 1:09 AM

    I don't have winamp 5 so fuck that, you wouldn't care anyway.

  • dm_morbid

    • D3adlode
    • January 13, 2005 at 5:21 PM

    Uber sexy!

  • ashlee simpson needs to stop singing, appearing in pub etc

    • D3adlode
    • January 13, 2005 at 5:17 PM

    Oh don't get me wrong I like Tool, I just realise there are better bands about.

  • Just ordered my new computer...

    • D3adlode
    • January 13, 2005 at 5:13 PM

    I hate you.

    Dad's going to offer to pay to have mine upgraded from 1.4ghz to 2ghz, I just want a new PC because it doesn't seem worth it and I'm sure many will agree

  • How old are you?

    • D3adlode
    • January 13, 2005 at 12:38 AM
    Quote from KidDynamite

    I AM 21!!!!! LAWLZ (act like i'm 12 though)

    What he said.

  • ashlee simpson needs to stop singing, appearing in pub etc

    • D3adlode
    • January 13, 2005 at 12:37 AM
    Quote from mikezilla

    being a music elitist and saying you hate everything everyone else listens to makes you a better person.

    Damn straight.

  • dm_resistance and a new user looking for help

    • D3adlode
    • January 12, 2005 at 1:10 AM

    Layout may be the same but look at the difference between the map for crying out loud, no one would notice or really give a flying shit.. Hell, how many of you would actually notice if he hadn't said anything? None of you..

  • Ubisoft Montreal rocks!

    • D3adlode
    • January 11, 2005 at 7:43 PM
    Quote from KungFuSquirrel

    Umm... No they didn't. Was released late 2003 after a ~4 year dev time, if I recall.

    Oh so Valve stole from Ubisoft then!

    Yes I meant book.. damn typo :roll:

  • Todesangst - Source Edition: positions available

    • D3adlode
    • January 11, 2005 at 7:12 PM
    Quote from curman

    im on it?

    Oh yeah sure, you're that guy... with the fullbright map..

  • tercel!

    • D3adlode
    • January 11, 2005 at 7:00 PM

    Ooooooh sexeh..

  • Todesangst - Source Edition: positions available

    • D3adlode
    • January 11, 2005 at 6:49 PM
    Quote from curman

    i know how to map!sign me up

    Oh yeah, I've seen your work over at Something Awful..

  • Doom3 can produce larger environments than Source?

    • D3adlode
    • January 11, 2005 at 5:38 PM

    But Quake III sucks...

  • dm_resistance and a new user looking for help

    • D3adlode
    • January 11, 2005 at 5:24 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    So do I understand this right? You remade a map from an other game and are hoping valve will buy it from you? How's that supposed to work. They'd get themselves in trouble since you are in conflict with copyrights from an other company.

    The map was built on the build engine, I don't think you can even compare it to the original..

    and Ol, I've made plenty of serious posts you silly ape.

  • CTF_EXPORT: First original ctf map for HL2DM

    • D3adlode
    • January 11, 2005 at 5:20 PM

    Me likes.

  • dm_morbid

    • D3adlode
    • January 11, 2005 at 5:19 PM

    Looking superb!

  • dm_Island17. Playtesters requested.

    • D3adlode
    • January 11, 2005 at 5:14 PM

    Hey buddy, nice to see you here (if you're the same Mazemaster from RUST)

    Map looks great, but I agree with everyone about the Lighthouse... looks kinda odd..

  • Ubisoft Montreal rocks!

    • D3adlode
    • January 11, 2005 at 5:05 PM

    It looks kinda cool, they seem to have taken a leaf from valve's boo with the european villa mixed with future technology which is cool. Game actually seems and looks pretty original for once too.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™