1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. EjrulF

Posts by EjrulF

  • bored ol makes a windmill

    • EjrulF
    • August 19, 2004 at 8:12 PM

    omg! very photorealistic!!!

    FFS GOODJOB!!!

  • bored ol makes a windmill

    • EjrulF
    • August 19, 2004 at 9:11 AM

    looks neato!

  • CD-RWsss

    • EjrulF
    • August 18, 2004 at 10:21 AM

    Don't know why I post this, but here you got my first model evr! (with 3dsmax). :!:

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/images/wip/cds.jpg]

  • de_ungarn

    • EjrulF
    • August 16, 2004 at 1:38 PM

    Very goo!

    I like the style, looks like a really cosy little village.

    But I wonder how the r_speeds reacts on such compact mapping?

  • WIP *gothic-theme

    • EjrulF
    • August 14, 2004 at 9:35 AM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    Weee very nice, how much percent is the map complete by now?

    It's like 65% done, but then I don't count the time for the last tweaks.

  • Modelling challenge

    • EjrulF
    • August 14, 2004 at 9:21 AM

    nice stuff OL!

  • DICE is looking for leveldesigners

    • EjrulF
    • August 13, 2004 at 11:25 PM

    Found some good stuff for us scandinavians / europeans.

    It's only written in swedish, sorry...

    http://%7boption%7d

    Hmm..maybe I should plan for an escape from the military service...

  • whee

    • EjrulF
    • August 13, 2004 at 8:04 PM

    really cool in-air-photos!

  • Compact Flash

    • EjrulF
    • August 13, 2004 at 8:00 PM

    I can take like ~50 pics (high res) with my 128 mb memory on a 4 megapx. camera. So 512 mb is truly enough.

    Hmm.. I cant see why the S1 costs alot more than the A80. The only thing I see right now is that the S1 got more zoom than the A80, but on the other hand the A80 takes shots in 4.1 megapx. and it also weights half as much as the S1.

    [edit] oh.. the S1 got some good video recording.

  • WIP *gothic-theme

    • EjrulF
    • August 13, 2004 at 10:51 AM

    Weeee~ new WIP pics!

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/creep-pics/creep0017.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/creep-pics/creep0018.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/creep-pics/creep0022.jpg]

  • Summer photos!

    • EjrulF
    • August 13, 2004 at 10:27 AM

    Didn't wanna flame zillas thread so I created a new. :wink:

    Here are some macro photos taken during the summer 2004.

    They're all taken with a really cheap digicam, Casio QV-R40.

    Feel free to post your photos too!

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/sommarbilder/CIMG1269.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/sommarbilder/CIMG1270.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/sommarbilder/CIMG1271.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/sommarbilder/CIMG1397.jpg]

  • Indiana wannabe~

    • EjrulF
    • August 9, 2004 at 9:29 PM

    maybe your right! :wink:

    oh well, made also a little progresso-picso:

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/images/work_gfx/indiana_steps.jpg]

  • Indiana wannabe~

    • EjrulF
    • August 9, 2004 at 7:20 PM

    Lack of time and interest made me wanna stop.

    So here you got the final version of this indiana wannabe.

    [Blocked Image: http://ejrulf.leveldesign.nu/indiana_full.jpg]

  • Indiana wannabe~

    • EjrulF
    • August 8, 2004 at 11:02 AM
    Quote from NotDuffy

    what is it supposed to be...a skin of indian jones grazing?

    It's digital art.

    hmm...I think I gotta buy myself a drawing board, damn hard to draw with just a mouse....

  • Indiana wannabe~

    • EjrulF
    • August 7, 2004 at 10:11 PM

    Been working some on a little digital painting. It still miss the true feeling, but I can't really tell what to add or change...so post some notes plz.

    I got my inspiration when I came across: http://%7boption%7d Damn good artist!

  • doomworld

    • EjrulF
    • August 7, 2004 at 5:40 PM

    a classic doom map conversion?

  • mp_warhead

    • EjrulF
    • August 5, 2004 at 3:48 PM

    Looking superb frie~

    The only thing that looks kinda funneh are the doors in the cliff next to the silo. Maybe make them higher or sumthing.

  • Mushroom Model

    • EjrulF
    • August 3, 2004 at 10:11 AM

    nah keep the colors, makes it look crazy and that's good!

    ps. this makes me think of the MS 2 beta

  • TKO Software hiring a level designer

    • EjrulF
    • July 30, 2004 at 9:33 AM

    I would love that job!

  • Website relaunced!~

    • EjrulF
    • July 27, 2004 at 3:27 PM

    Here you got my new clean(!) site.

    http://%7boption%7d

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™