That looks good lukaboy!
Posts by Minos
-
-
oh ferret don't get so conservative dude =)
I really like it warby, the only problem is, who would kill such a hottie ingame ?

-
There's no place for innovation in the games industry anymore guys.
-
-
oh god someone please stop this guy before I do it myself


-
-
Although the buildings look pretty flat the atmosphere and the theme are good imo. I like it.
-
Why do 90% of you use the win 98 theme ?

-
-
Mine sucks
[Blocked Image: http://insurgencymod.net/team/upload/Filebox/upload/desktop_2006.jpg]
-
I like it. Some thicker arms wouldn't hurt imo

-
I like the grey version better. Nice work nonetheless.
-
-
o-m-f-g it's kreigore

-
KoKo for BOLIVIA president!
-
Great base nys!
-
I'm so tired of these super-heroes movies...
-
Environment artist! I hate designing levels but I love detailing them.
-
holy fucking shit you rule koko!
/me pets koko frenetically
-
lol can you add a cigarrette to his mouths koko ? Then it's perfect
