nah it looks great without HDR ![]()
Posts by Minos
-
-
Anyone here ever smoked/smokes bidis ? Well if so you might find this interesting:
http://www.drgreene.com/21_758.html
I'm never smoking this shit again

-
that's rad hessi!
-
oh god haha
[Blocked Image: http://www.hlcomic.com/comics/concerned016.jpg]
-
lol those are great

-
nice stuff, congrats taylor!
-
-
Quote from Remy
Lol, Vietnam War anyone?

I was referring to the hippie part

Mabufo - My parents never proihibited me from seeing R movies, drinking beer or watching anything I wanted. They even told me how kids were made when I was like 5 or 6 and yet, I'm not a thug. It all depends on the love and attention you receive at home IMHO.
These stupid kids are probably ignored at home and their parents don't care if they are having promiscuous sex or have a hangover. They do this sort of thing to draw attention.
-
I wish I was 20 in the 60s... man, those were the times!
-
-
hah those statistics are obviously biased. Where is Brazil ? We are probably the first in all of those categories

-
yeah what an stupid video... they should have had better security cameras considering their astronomical budget

-
No.
-klein
-
Where's the video

-
-
It's a global thing I guess, it's pretty bad down here in Brazil too.
Have you ever read "the revolution of everyday life ?" I can't forget some lines which were like this: "Meanwhile capitalism brought hapiness to our citizens it also created the concept of 'happiness'". My shot is that nobody is truely happy anymore but they fake it with material possessions. Talk to one of these kids and you will see that all they can talk about is designer clothes, expensive caps, cell phones and etc... They are completely empty in the inside.
Another thing that pisses me off about our society is that they make us, people with an opinion, look like one of those 70s-angry-pseudo-intelectual guys. So if you do anything different from other people you are instantly labeled.
Well yeah, that's just my shot. If you haven't seen Fight Club yet go get it.
-
un-fucking-believable
-
-
haha I'm so getting this one!
btw, International Super Star Soccer Deluxe > *
-
nice atmosphere nooba, keep it up!