1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • de_vegas - Cadaver

    • Minos
    • June 5, 2006 at 10:34 PM
    Quote from Mazy

    Nah, he came to #mapcore a year (or 2, time goes so fast D:) ago or something for a quick visit but havent seen him since then.

    yea I remember that

  • emp_mvalley

    • Minos
    • June 5, 2006 at 6:59 PM

    That's huge man Nice work.

  • Destroy!

    • Minos
    • June 5, 2006 at 6:44 PM

    I thought shit like that only happened here. I can't forget when they opened a cool park nearby my house 2 years ago to revitalize the area. The same day they opened the park thieves stole some electric cables in the area and the park had no power for over a week.

    Oh and 4 or 5 years ago they decided to build a park in a poor area of the city. I remember that the community had been demanding it for years. So when they built the park some gangs invaded the place and destroyed it all... How funny is that, you demand something for years and when you finally get it you destroy it.

    It's always like that here... Our corrupt governments rarely build any facilities and when they do gangs destroy them.

    I'm no hypochrite either. Yeah I have done some shit like that in the past, like tagging some walls and throwing shit at billboards. I had no reason to do that except boredom.

  • Mapcore Book Club

    • Minos
    • June 5, 2006 at 6:28 PM

    I recommend Chuck Palahniuk's Survivor (fight club author). It's a neat book with a neat story and crazy twists. They are also making a movie based on this book.

    http://www.chuckpalahniuk.net/books/survivor/

  • Whats ur opinion about teh iran shit ?

    • Minos
    • June 4, 2006 at 7:05 PM

    lol this topic is still active... and it started as a big joke.

  • Aliens Are Among Us...

    • Minos
    • June 4, 2006 at 6:52 PM

    Of course they are among us, what about Ashtar Sheran ?

  • Impressive looking HL1 mod: Paranoia

    • Minos
    • June 4, 2006 at 12:21 AM

    I remember talking to buzzer like 2 years ago on #lanmaniax

    nice guy indeed

  • Snake on a plane!

    • Minos
    • June 3, 2006 at 11:28 PM

    yeah I doubt that's real

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • June 3, 2006 at 7:20 PM

    Hessi you sexy monster

  • Impressive looking HL1 mod: Paranoia

    • Minos
    • June 3, 2006 at 6:05 PM

    did you guys see the video, it's impressive

  • Ouch...

    • Minos
    • June 3, 2006 at 4:47 AM

    I'll ask jonny5 to post a little something cj...

    I personaly never had any problems with him, he has always treated me kindly... but he's always messing with my people (insurgency guys). You mess with my guys you mess with me :wink:

    Not that I hate him or something but he's truely a funny guy

  • Ouch...

    • Minos
    • June 3, 2006 at 3:31 AM
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    It looks like this guy starts to be a legend.

    That's his goal I think!!

  • Ouch...

    • Minos
    • June 3, 2006 at 1:37 AM

    humm I don't know...

    If this is true it's a shame cause they are bullshitting not only the mag but everyone who bought it. I doubt their models aren't animated though... Otherwise they wouldn't start a beta test, they would look ridiculous to their testers.

    I have quite a few logs with dave btw... if anyone is interested paypal me 20 bucks and the fun is guaranteed!

  • DM Ravenholm Center

    • Minos
    • June 2, 2006 at 7:25 PM

    An original map with the ravenholm theme would be neat though

  • OMG

    • Minos
    • June 2, 2006 at 7:23 PM

    Welcome to the real world

  • June's Low Poly Modelling Contest!

    • Minos
    • June 1, 2006 at 1:22 AM

    Nice stuff guys

  • Who's advocating the violence now huh?

    • Minos
    • May 31, 2006 at 4:07 PM

    That's so fucked up...

    I'd love to play the antichrist game tho

  • Landing of Asatar : Phase 1 WIP : 56k Beware

    • Minos
    • May 31, 2006 at 2:33 PM

    Looks really cool but what are those nuclear plant stacks doing in there ? As fas I as I know there are no nuclear plants in Iraq...

  • land of phedophiles

    • Minos
    • May 30, 2006 at 11:46 PM
    Quote

    "We are going to shakeThe Hague awake!"

    isn't it the city peris lives ?

  • It's official the egg came first.

    • Minos
    • May 30, 2006 at 10:20 PM

    this thread sucks

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    n4r
    October 11, 2026 at 1:37 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™