Welcome to mapcore MBD ![]()
Posts by Minos
-
-
Put a 'null' brush below those models, they look like they are floating and do not belong to the map. Also try do dirten up some textures, specially that floor texture on the second screen.
I've seen your previous maps and I'm sure you can do a lot better than that
Keep it up anyways. -
That guitar looks awesome klein

-
Holy shit, have you guys ever heard of guitarpro ? It's sooo useful! You can load a tab on it and it'll play the song for you and stuff. Really useful for beginners. It even has some tools to help you tune your guitar, but I
haven't find out how to properly use this feature yet.
Anyways, the site is: http://www.guitar-pro.com/
Good stuff

(I just learned Go with the flow (qotsa) with that program
) -
It is Benzodiazepines and not Benzodiazopines by the way.
-
Damn, those hollow-bodies own! Have you tried going to pawn shops klein ? They sometimes have really sweet guitars for very low prices. Too bad there aren't any in my town

Ops, found another handy site

-
You play 7 strings too klein ?
-
I hate cats but those are pretty cute

-
I've been looking forward to watching Requiem for a Dream for ages
Might get it this weekend. -
Omai I finally managed to get a decent guitar
It's an Stringberg with that Floyd Rose stuff (for the lever, though it's not attached now) and pedals. Now I need more money to buy an amp 
[Blocked Image: http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g52/eot…mino_guitar.jpg]
(yeah, throwing the horns again. For you d3 <3)
I also found a neat site full of tabs and shit: http://www.911tabs.com/
-
Two german movies, both with Daniel Brühl and two of my favourite movies.
The Edukators (Die Fetten Jahre sind vorbei)
Berlin student Jule is hoplessly indebted due to an accident she caused, uninsuredly hitting a rich businessman's limousine. Evicted from her flat she moves in with her boyfrend Peter and soon learns that Peter and his flatmate, Jan, are breaking into luxurious mansions at night. Instead of stealing or vandalizing, though, they carefully and ornately rearrange furniture and valulables and leave obscure messages. Jule convinces Jan, who has a crush on her, to pay a visit to the villa of her creditor.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0408777/
Good Bye Lenin!
East Germany, the year 1989: A young man protests against the regime. His mother watches the police arresting him and suffers a heart attack and falls into a coma. Some months later, the GDR does not exist anymore and the mother awakes. Since she has to avoid every excitement, the son tries to set up the GDR again for her in their flat. But the world has changed a lot...
-
This thread is great

I once found one of my dad's playboys and there was a phone number to contact the mag on the last page. Then a friend and I called the number thinking we would talk to the hottie featured on the mag lol
Another one: Our dog was very horny once and he suddenly started to 'fuck' my little brother's leg. Then I told my bro he was going to get pregnant, he started to cry and called my dad at work immediately haha

-
That got me horny

-
I always thought Jesus was born in Brazil. There's a city here called Belém (Bethlehem).
-
Awesome shit bro

-
I always wanted to be a clerk cause I thought that all the money people paid for their shit would be mine

I also thought that those awesome robots, space cops, dinos, godzillas and the like actually existed in Japan.
-
omfg congrats viviiii~~
Off-topic: Isn't valve's studio in a Bank of America tower too ?
-
-
In fact stepp's theory sounds the most reasonable to me. Only really special people can energize their own crown chakra.
-
Yea That's cool, nice work.