1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • Hello, I'm a PS3. - And I'm a Wii.

    • Minos
    • September 20, 2006 at 4:04 AM
    Quote from Bic-B@ll

    hello, im august and i want my video back

    :LOL::LOL:

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • September 20, 2006 at 2:29 AM

    Morningstar!! I love the floor texture.

  • insta grins

    • Minos
    • September 19, 2006 at 9:27 PM

    oohh congrats man!! I'm packing my shit up some day, move to Sweden and be Evert's whore at Grin.

  • Mercedes Benz A-Class

    • Minos
    • September 19, 2006 at 9:16 PM

    Nice model, too bad the A-Class is like the most homo car ever.

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • September 19, 2006 at 8:05 PM

    Made a quick render to test these textures http://www.mapcore.net/forums/viewtopic ... 637#121637

    [Blocked Image: http://insmod.net/filebox/upload/building_wall_render02.jpg]

  • totally random texture thread

    • Minos
    • September 19, 2006 at 7:22 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://insmod.net/filebox/upload/building_wall_mino_b.jpg][Blocked Image: http://insmod.net/filebox/upload/building_wall_mino.jpg]

  • CS Source: de_tropea

    • Minos
    • September 18, 2006 at 6:00 PM

    That looks fucking amazing. I love the HDR tone.

  • Channelstats.

    • Minos
    • September 16, 2006 at 9:52 AM

    nice!

  • de_hogsatra_2007 project

    • Minos
    • September 14, 2006 at 10:50 PM

    * TheDoenerKing Filter Detected

    Dude, seriously. Sharpening pics up is sooo 1999. It makes the pic look twice as horrible.

  • Level Designer at IO Interactive? Yes sir!

    • Minos
    • September 14, 2006 at 5:21 PM

    ooh good luck man IO seems like an awesome place to work (and the sight is incredible as far as I know).

  • new iTunes and iPods

    • Minos
    • September 13, 2006 at 12:43 AM

    I can live without that.

  • KUNGFU SQUIRREL SPOTTED

    • Minos
    • September 11, 2006 at 11:36 PM

    What a mean squirrel, lefts his poor family at home so he can go after horny germans.

  • warby presents: de_wanda 100% custom map for cs-source

    • Minos
    • September 11, 2006 at 1:19 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.world-of-smilies.com/html/images/smilies/teufel/teu87.gif]

  • HESSI SPOTTED (no, really)

    • Minos
    • September 10, 2006 at 11:49 PM

    Hessi looks like a cool guy And frankfurt is awesome.

    Hessi: Stop giving shitty excuses to your marijuana habits

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • September 9, 2006 at 5:16 PM

    Me and my beautiful girl took some shots last night. I know I look homo in most of them but I'm not you idiot!!! She's so cute, I loev her <3

    Oh yeah don't tell me to get a haircut cause I'm fucking sick of my mom pestering me!! (I'll kick you out of my home if you don't cut that hair!)

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/S2008.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/S2007.jpg]

    her aim is best ever

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/S2010.jpg]

    oh hello internets!1

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/S2011.jpg]

    /me licks

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/S2015.jpg]

    such a homo photo but it looks funny!

    [Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v404/zona69/S2012.jpg]

  • devbump.com opens it's doors

    • Minos
    • September 8, 2006 at 7:50 PM

    6 stars!! Awesome. I love the design. Simple yet efficient.

  • PK01 - Quake IV / Source Texture Set

    • Minos
    • September 8, 2006 at 11:01 AM
    Quote from michi.be

    Nysuatro, i think this tutorial will be very handy for your needs.It well written and shows the used techniques very well how to make this kind of textures.

    http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread. ... ge=1&pp=15

    Thanks for the tutorial tip, that made my day

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • September 6, 2006 at 8:15 PM

    Let your facial hair grow

  • Channelstats.

    • Minos
    • September 5, 2006 at 6:09 PM

    Sindwiller^plays^something has quite a potty mouth. 2.5% words were foul language.

    For example, like this:

    SHIT!!!!!

    /me washes sind's mouths

  • Steve Irwin Donation!

    • Minos
    • September 4, 2006 at 8:36 PM

    Why would you do that, I'm sure there are another organizations that deserve more this money.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™