1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • max payne set the bar for me

    • Minos
    • October 9, 2006 at 6:53 AM

    wish I still had my portuguese edition cd It was the best translation I have ever seen. (the voice was perfect)

  • Racing Game Project "Devil's End"

    • Minos
    • October 9, 2006 at 4:30 AM

    That's definately hot. I love it. And post the .exe if you don't mind

  • Apocta - Half-Life : Death Match

    • Minos
    • October 9, 2006 at 4:26 AM

    Fucking awesome bro

  • HL2DM - [WIP] dm_phobos

    • Minos
    • October 7, 2006 at 5:31 AM

    That looks damn hot! I'm not sure about the layout though... it looks a bit oversized. It also seems to be kinda linear in some areas, which is not good for a dm map. Just my first impressions

    Keep it up anyways.

  • Alan Wake scene remake

    • Minos
    • October 7, 2006 at 5:25 AM

    nice, I like it Looks pretty close to the original.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • October 6, 2006 at 12:43 AM

    You guys are right about the light_env being too bright but my monitor was fucked It looked alright for me. I'll change that and fiddle with the pink lights now.

  • Game Boy Advance

    • Minos
    • October 5, 2006 at 9:24 PM

    I got a cheap mp3 player sitting around (I don't even use it anymore) and someone wants to trade it for a GBA. So what do you guys think ? Are there really good games for it ? (appart from the pokemon series plz )

    It comes with Zelda: The minish cap which I know is an awesome game. Another question: Does it use rechargeable batteries ?

    ps: Don't tell me to get a DS. I'm not getting that expensive shit

  • CONGRATULATIONS FERRET!

    • Minos
    • October 5, 2006 at 9:20 PM

    it's gay

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • October 5, 2006 at 9:18 PM

    I didn't say I'm not going to put any effort on it, I just said I'm not going to put as much effort as I did on my INS map I want to finish this map asap so I can finish my INS map on time.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • October 5, 2006 at 9:13 PM

    I have started to work on dm_avon again. I'm just too tired of putting too much effort into a map (My INS map consumed most of my free time in the last months) so I decided to retake this map. I know its a bit generic but as I said I don't wanna put too much effort into a new map.

    [Blocked Image: http://insmod.net/filebox/upload/dm_avon_40000.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://insmod.net/filebox/upload/dm_avon_40001.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://insmod.net/filebox/upload/dm_avon_40002.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://insmod.net/filebox/upload/dm_avon_40003.jpg]

  • CONGRATULATIONS FERRET!

    • Minos
    • October 5, 2006 at 6:31 PM

    About fucking time

    Enjoy your time there fetter~~ good luck man.

    And get a decent signature now

  • max payne set the bar for me

    • Minos
    • October 5, 2006 at 3:36 AM

    They are my favourite games tbh.

  • Gearbox

    • Minos
    • October 4, 2006 at 6:34 PM

    Nathan = tom ?

  • Monitor turning yellow/fading to black...

    • Minos
    • October 3, 2006 at 11:15 PM

    Why buy a new one if I can fix this one for a little money ?

    gins: yeah I don't want to use giant magnets cause I'm afraid I'll fuck up everything

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • October 3, 2006 at 11:04 PM
    Quote from Squirrelly

    Poor Minos Tell her to smile in her pictures!

    never!11

  • Monitor turning yellow/fading to black...

    • Minos
    • October 3, 2006 at 10:00 PM

    yeah my gay monitor is all yellow and sometimes fading to black. Sometimes just a few knocks resolve the problem but I'm getting tired of beating the shit out of this monitor all the time. Apparently all could be fixed with a degauss but mine doesn't have it. Anyone know anything I could do ? I googled for it and found only little info

    thanks

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • October 3, 2006 at 6:15 PM

    Thanks d3, you are now the 300th person to say that.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • October 3, 2006 at 4:19 PM

    oh thrik

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Minos
    • October 3, 2006 at 1:45 AM

    haha I love the frank zappa one!! And the french clown with the baguette is pretty cool as well

    <3s peris

  • How to Disarm an Atomic Bomb

    • Minos
    • October 2, 2006 at 8:00 PM

    That album fucking owns btw

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™