What an improvement!
Good job Skjalg, the final version looks really good. Most castle maps tend to look bland or noob'ish but you managed to make a top notch one. ![]()
What an improvement!
Good job Skjalg, the final version looks really good. Most castle maps tend to look bland or noob'ish but you managed to make a top notch one. ![]()
Could you post the refs ? ![]()
That's our president ![]()
Barrakid, are you the guy from Portugal ?
Quote from TeddyBearI'd love to see how you pull the finalized in-game look off. Are there any additional material maps (normal, specular) not seen in the fullbright editor shot? Anyways, nice realistic composition and blend of the colours chosen
Yeah I made specular maps for most of the textures and normal maps for a few ones
Will get ingame shots asap.
I made all the textures in this scene. Sorry for the bad quality pic but hammer runs at low quality here ![]()
[Blocked Image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mino_textures/cu_zao.jpg]
I took some shots of my cute black boxer
![]()
[Blocked Image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mino_textures/PB010046.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mino_textures/PB010048.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mino_textures/PB010049.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mino_textures/PB010051.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mino_textures/PB010054.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mino_textures/PB010055.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mino_textures/PB010059.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mino_textures/PB010062.jpg]
That's some cool stuff. I personally love the last map ![]()
Quote from st0lveWhat happend to Daan0? Did he go to jail or something? Thats the last thing I remember from cs.net forums was something about he going to jail for a few weeks. Anyone know some more stuff about him?
I saw him on msn a while ago. He probably gave up the condo life and is living in a hippie community or something like that ![]()
yeah I second that. You should also get some height variations in there. All buildings have the same look and the same height ![]()
hahaha I wonder if the alleged guy isn't Telnets himself
15 years is a good age IMO ![]()
haha are you fucking serious stepp ? That can't be true man... what a bunch of assholes.
Which video caused you to get fired ? The one with your weird friend ?
(stepp removed the videos apparently)
Yeah just go RD and place controversial stuff all around your map and it will be a instant winner (worked for cs maps posted in the cs.net forums at least
)
Telnets was last seen in Folsom Prison. He was sentenced to 15 years for pedophilia.
It looks a bit generic imo...
Looks interesting. But yeah, the small pics are annoying ![]()
holy fuck ![]()
awesome work fettar
that's one hot cab man!