1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • I just ordered a site layout from The Jungle Corp

    • Minos
    • November 14, 2006 at 10:42 PM
    Quote from st0lve

    Would be an awesome site, if it's suppose to be an blog\mazy-like site.

    thats the idea

  • I just ordered a site layout from The Jungle Corp

    • Minos
    • November 14, 2006 at 7:02 PM

    Hello, I decided I needed a new site but I wanted to step away from those "grungy-or-gray-portfolio-like-cliché-layouts" and so I made this thematic layout. I know it looks stupid but hell, it reveals my true personality. Yes I'm an idiot. Anyways, here we go:

    [Blocked Image: http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g52/eot_mapcore/layout_thatguyfrombrazilcopy.jpg]

    btw it's just my personal site. If I ever need a portfolio I'll make a serious one.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • November 13, 2006 at 2:44 AM
    Quote from JonM

    That quote pyramid should be banned btw

    - Nexus

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Minos
    • November 13, 2006 at 2:42 AM
    Quote from hessi

    yesterday celebrating the beginning of carnival season in cologne![Blocked Image: http://thomashess.net/hessi_on_the_case.jpg]

    mymymymymy hessis <3

  • cat's map screenshots

    • Minos
    • November 12, 2006 at 5:53 AM

    Nice update

  • Nice and Istanbul

    • Minos
    • November 11, 2006 at 2:29 PM

    http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/1281 ... 107oa4.jpg

    UFOS ???

    Yeah resize them down to 800x600

  • developing country problems vs ours

    • Minos
    • November 11, 2006 at 2:21 PM

    woop

    developed countries:

    - Terrorism alerts

    underdeveloped:

    - civil war

  • congrats Hourences on your upcoming LD book!

    • Minos
    • November 11, 2006 at 1:42 PM

    That definately looks worth read. How much is it gonna cost ? I think shipping costs to brazil would be godlike

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • November 10, 2006 at 2:26 AM

    An indian corner! Looks hot bro

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • November 10, 2006 at 2:22 AM

    Making a decent looking jungle map in Half-Life = Mission: Impossible

  • Unreal Engine 3 for 14.99

    • Minos
    • November 10, 2006 at 2:19 AM

    Nice The game looks rather bad though.

  • dm_bulk

    • Minos
    • November 8, 2006 at 5:17 PM

    Such a lovely map Fergoniz <3

  • Resident Evil: Twilight [Source] Recruiting

    • Minos
    • November 8, 2006 at 1:09 PM

    Nice content man. That beretta looks damn nice I'd love to work on a Resident Evil themed mod someday, but not now.

    Keep up the good work

  • imagine-center

    • Minos
    • November 6, 2006 at 8:36 PM

    yup vivi, I been talking to the guy. Just wanted to know if anyone here knew about them.

  • Adress: fucking big church or N° 4

    • Minos
    • November 6, 2006 at 5:14 PM

    Maybe it's a secret code used by an underground society or something ?

  • imagine-center

    • Minos
    • November 6, 2006 at 3:34 PM

    They outsource work and are behind some mods like "no more room in hell". They also claim to have modelled some props for valve and half-life 2.

  • imagine-center

    • Minos
    • November 6, 2006 at 1:49 PM

    Just wondering if anyone know it, if it's reliable etc... They are currently uploading their site, it should be up again in a couple of hours

    http://www.imagine-center.com/

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • November 5, 2006 at 11:28 PM

    Looks hot

  • Landscape, LongCampus, MassiveCampus, DeathCampus..What Ever

    • Minos
    • November 5, 2006 at 9:09 AM

    Mamus!!

    That's one huge map man

  • Chernobyl - Interesting

    • Minos
    • November 4, 2006 at 8:32 PM

    That's really cool. We should go to Chernobyl one day.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™