mine looks kinda cheap... we have been using the same for years haha ![]()
Posts by Minos
-
-
-
ahahah nexus got a gf now ???!!
-
he's so cute I'd love to kiss those cheeks
-
ooghi!!

I like it, nice style.
-
Not bad. Lighting needs a lot of work imo
-
you german devs should do like klein and move to canada

-
wow that lighting chapter extract in your site looks fantastic

-
That's indeed great stuff.
on the asian office: Removing those point_spotlights and making the glows slightly bigger would make them look a lot better... They just look too artificial imo.
-
Nice map dark. Spine is a texture god

-
I love his textures

-
-
Teddy can join Hanson anytime he wants
-
-
I'm so gonna get a bottle of that

-
yeah go ahead and make your own list

1) Led Zeppelin - D'Yer Mak'er
2) Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
3) Pixies - Here Comes Your Man
4) David Bowie - Space Oddity
5) The Beatles - Hey Jude
6) The Clash - Straight to Hell
7) Alice In Chains - Them Bones
Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues9) Desert Sessions - Like a Drug
10) Queens of the Stone Age - Feel Good Hit of the Summer
-
they can't speak proper english in iraq
-
stupid little panel I did for my insurgency map. I tried to keep it as close to stereotypes as possible
[Blocked Image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/mino_textures/abdallah_montage_mino.jpg]
-
I think it looks pretty good. Could look twice as good with a decent skybox though.
-
hessi is not stoned this time