That entrance model is top notch phil! Good job as always ![]()
Posts by Minos
-
-
I did an alternative version and I love the result tbh:
[Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/fav_parede01c.jpg]
here's the original window. The photo sucked hard but I really liked that window and HAD to use it

[Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/janela_tosca.jpg]
-
That looks awesome hessis, thanks for the psd

/me pets ~~
-
I tried several times to add some nice variation to the window outline but I failed horribly so I left it that way

-
Made these with some pics I took (used like 5 or 6 photos for this one)[Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/fav_parede01a.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/fav_parede01b.jpg]
-
Nice stuff, looks pretty solid
-
Yeah it looks nice but I'm with Evert on this one (regarding the lighting)
-
The opening intro is fantastic but too CPU intensive. I could barely run it at 5 fps lol but it's just my crappy PC I guess.
-
Quote from Pericolos0
that carrier better be inhabited by anarchistic punkers!
nah, hordes of kids and homeless people would be nicer, so you could kill them all and get a -500000 karma

-
That's awesome bluestrike, you finally finished it. I'll check it out ASAP. Congratulations for your hard work bro
-
Quote from twiz
Needs a longer hood if its supposed to be a cuda... Gotta fit that big v8 in there somewhere

[Blocked Image: http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/739/73cuda1ax1.jpg]
yeah good point. In fact it does not look too accurate cause I had no reference pics at all, just a low res blueprint when I modelled it. I'll try to get a better shape.
Here's a uni work concept. We were supposed to create a thin geometric piece and then repeat it several times in order to obtain a 3d shape. I know I'm not being too inovative but I ain't got the time right now to do something extravagant. (we only have a week to make it). The final piece should be about 1,5 mt tall.
[Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/planos_seriados.jpg]
-
Quote from Sa74n
damn thats awesome
cool idea!! i vote for mino getting the mapcore badge of grandeur for his nobility![Blocked Image: http://www.sa74n-design.de/temp/badge.gif]haha

We did it again last saturday, I'll get the pics up asap.
-
I'm on my university's site frontpage

http://www.noticias.ucdb.br/?menu=noticia&cod_not=26403
and also on some other local news websites.


-
Nice stuff, I thought the first pic was a photo at first glance. If it actually looks like that ingame it might get a bit boring after a while though

-
tnx kokos

Peris wow that's one hot vault dweller
It would be nice if you added more details to the gun~~ -
I can't see why you would normal map those bolts. They add like 50 polys to the model and afaik Source can easily handle 80k+ polys.
-
Quote from tomdon
You could still cut back a whole load of those tris without loosing any of the current shape.
Like.. where ? I don't like merging vertexes together cause it results in triangular shapes and I don't like working with triangular shapes.
Rick_D: Yeah, I'll add a huge exhaust and a blower with the polys left.
-
Here's a plymouth barracuda-like car I'm modelling for a low poly contest (1k tris budget). I'm now doing the high poly version for normal map baking (I never done it before, hope it doesnt such too much
). I think the shape is ok and it can look kickass with a hot difuse + normal.[Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/barracuda_wip01.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/barracuda_wip02.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/thiagok/barracuda_wip03.jpg]
-
haha

Do you use pencils or pen kokos ? I used a bic pen for that chick, the class was really boring aswell.
-
I like banana tits
