1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • this is the Fallout 3 teaser countdooOOooown

    • Minos
    • June 15, 2007 at 4:38 PM

    interseting. The new battle system sounds kinda weird indeed.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • June 14, 2007 at 7:42 PM

    Good work pony~~

  • Portfolio Pages Idea

    • Minos
    • June 14, 2007 at 7:22 PM

    I like this idea but it would make the finished work gallery forum redundant...

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • Minos
    • June 12, 2007 at 8:58 PM

    Aww I fucking hate it when I tan () way too much and my skin end up itching and peeling.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • June 12, 2007 at 6:55 PM

    Why is one of the chairs rows not facing the table ??

  • Nikujin [awesome plateformer]

    • Minos
    • June 12, 2007 at 6:53 PM

    I can't figure out how to install it Winzip returns me some weird error messages. Or am I supposed to use another program to open this file ?

  • Teen Scares Off Burglar With Samurai Sword

    • Minos
    • June 12, 2007 at 6:52 PM

    I thought such kids only existed in movies like 3 ninjas

  • Flipside : HL2 mod

    • Minos
    • June 12, 2007 at 6:46 PM
    Quote from rockdude86

    just played it a bit and it definitely shows they made it in such little time...allmost all those "school project" games suck ass because they dont have the time to get it working right

    except poke 646

  • Flipside : HL2 mod

    • Minos
    • June 12, 2007 at 5:51 AM

    I think this is one of the most boring games I have ever played. The controls are awkward and unresponsive, making jumping up a tree one of the biggest challenges in the game. The game idea is pretty cool itself but the level design is boring and minimalistic. I don't know about the rest of the game since I gave it up during the training level because the controls pissed me off.

    I still like the idea and the looks of it. If they turned physics off it would make controls a lot easier, since you don't really need phys on a simple platform game like that.

  • RELEASE: Dystopia Prop Pack by Warby

    • Minos
    • June 12, 2007 at 5:15 AM

    Hawt

    The cop truck diffuse is a bit too dark imo. Maybe it's just the environment lighting in the scene.

  • Portfolio feedback

    • Minos
    • June 12, 2007 at 3:52 AM

    You are great Reno, I love your style Your The Ship levels look awesome too, I'd never seen them before.

  • Flipside : HL2 mod

    • Minos
    • June 11, 2007 at 7:46 PM

    wow looks outstanding, I'm definately gonna give it a try.

  • You Are Empty, released on GamersGate!

    • Minos
    • June 11, 2007 at 7:40 PM

    hmm the level design in that game is fantastic. The story sounds REALLY boring though.

  • The 'Core Sketch Thread!?

    • Minos
    • June 8, 2007 at 8:58 PM

    hmm I like but you could have spent more time defining the shapes better. The final composition looks pretty blurry.

  • paris hilton is no more in prison...

    • Minos
    • June 8, 2007 at 6:54 PM
    Quote from Pericolos0

    who gives a shit about paris hiltonshes awesome and has the best life ever but seriously why care

    lol yeah, quoted for truth

    [Blocked Image: http://tastefulcelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/paris_hilton___189723g.jpg]

  • this is the Fallout 3 teaser countdooOOooown

    • Minos
    • June 8, 2007 at 6:51 PM

    I think you guys are just being too picky, the graphics look awesome to me. The game must be HUGE, they just can't keep the same level of detail on every small object, otherwise the game is gonna take 10 years to be made.

    There's a huge difference between an action FPS game and a massive RPG world. You need 100x more props on a huge RPG game than on an action FPS with just a few levels.

    And I can't believe fallout fans are disappointed by the looks of a teddy bear and a steering wheel, when the original fallout games had only good humor and a good storyline. C'mon, stop being such assholes guys.

  • The random model thread!

    • Minos
    • June 6, 2007 at 4:48 AM

    So you are planning on making a 5k poly model for HL1 ?

  • Little urban intervention thing I did with some friends

    • Minos
    • June 6, 2007 at 4:23 AM

    haha I found a video on youtube using the exact same butt that I used on my video

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTrI4Q8MlJI

    (the butt is also the video's thumbnail)

  • this is the Fallout 3 teaser countdooOOooown

    • Minos
    • June 6, 2007 at 4:21 AM
    Quote from Sentura

    a bit dissappointed, especially considering it being cinematic and them still having square seats... that looked outright bad... however, it might just be the only good game in 2008

    It's actually ingame.

  • this is the Fallout 3 teaser countdooOOooown

    • Minos
    • June 5, 2007 at 6:54 PM

    I think that looks awesome They should release a teaser of the wastelands now.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™