Synthesizer wrote a cool article on this subject:
Posts by Minos
-
-
Maybe you could post screenshots of the levels you worked on mazy, can't wait to see your latest work, since you haven't done any "community maps" in ages

-
-
-
Just a little something I found, cool stuff:
-
Trying to climb a 2 meters tall rock twiz ?

Twiz looks such a cool guy, I wish I was friend with him in real life

-
Looks definately better

-
-
-
-
Nice atmosphere grippy

-
Quote from KungFuSquirrel
I fully understand and respect the challenge involved in working with older tech (having been involved in a project for quite a while as newer stuff was coming out), but... uh...
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
*ahem* I'm ok.
lol yeah I hate when HL mappers are like that. I really don't get them. Maybe they are just to lazy to learn the new material system, can't model etc...
Anyways, I'm not really impressed with paranoia anymore. Maybe if they had released it 5 years ago ?
-
Quote from killertomato
thats pretty pathetic.. but they do that in prison? isnt there some control over what prisoners do in brazil??

Money can buy anything in a poor country, specially when prison guards earn so little.

-
-
alright I made this silly video for a film festival (only to get extra credits for uni) in half an hour but it's rather fun
It's my gf and I playing with our black lab btw. -
They don't do it for fun KT. Fake kidnaps are played by prisoners who somehow have access to celphones and call random people in order to steal easy money.
-
Some fags once called my mom and claimed they had kidnapped my bro (there was a random guy crying in the distance and shouting stuff like "mom they are going to kill me" etc).
She tried to call him but his celphone was turned off sadly. Then the "kidnappers" started to threaten to murder him blah blah blah. They almost drove my mom crazy

Fake kidnaps are rather popular here, which sucks hard.
-
How about posting the spec/normal map as well ?

-
Quote from MrH2o
haha

I think flickr photos are free, but maybe you should ask permision to the photographers.
-