Moving this to the right forum, download link now available. Feel free to post C/C, I'm eager to hear them!
Download link: http://forums.insmod.net/index.php?show ... ntry260222
Moving this to the right forum, download link now available. Feel free to post C/C, I'm eager to hear them!
Download link: http://forums.insmod.net/index.php?show ... ntry260222
I thought Michael Madsen was supposed to play Max Payne? Hell that guy rocks, he also looks a lot like payne!
Ins_abdallah is the map I worked on for Insurgency for over a year. I did nearly everything in this map: gameplay, brushwork, models and textures, lighting and optimization. I'm finally calling it finished now. The RC version was a success. Despite some bugs and exploits everyone seemed to enjoy the layout, thats why I won't do any further changes to it on unless extremely need.
We have deployed a massive update to the mod last week including an updated version of Abdallah. I fixed nearly all the bugs reported since the release of RC1 and also improved the layout, graphics and framerate. Be sure to check it out ingame ![]()
Download:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/17700/
(The mod is free to anyone who owns any Source powered games)
Credits:
Additional textures: Insurgency team (most notably: ooghi, spine and union)
Additional models: PhilipK & Insurgency team (most notably: steppenwolf, pericolos0, skybex)
Soundscapes, Ambient sounds: Stringed_Evil
Overhead map/loading screen: Spielmann
Special thanks:
Endless, Skjalg, Stringed_Evil, brooker, spielmann, jaboo, 2d-chris, Bluestrike, steppenwolf, the entire INS staff, helpful community members, anyone I may be forgetting!
Screenshots:
[Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/misc/insurgenc…allah_rc_01.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/misc/insurgenc…allah_rc_02.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/misc/insurgenc…allah_rc_03.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/misc/insurgenc…allah_rc_04.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/misc/insurgenc…allah_rc_05.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/misc/insurgenc…allah_rc_06.jpg]
enjoy ![]()
[Blocked Image: http://crazymac.net/misc/012.jpg]
Rad ![]()
![]()
Insurgency!
Wow that's awesoem paul!
Fallout 3 is a totally different game and that's why it's gonna rock!
It's their own fucking game now, they do whatever they want with it. Get over it bro ![]()
In-house engine.
Yellow is the new red!
Amazine ![]()
Yeah pretty kickass movie, I just thought the plot is a bit empty in some parts, but it's still pretty deep for a childs movie.
It's not bad making fun maps, if that's what makes you happy. CS Mapping is all about fun, that's why it's considered a hobby and not a profession. Let's not go all "serious business" here please.
Small prop for my INS level.
[Blocked Image: http://thiagoklafke.com/misc/temp/gameart_freezer01.jpg]
Just found out the reason: One of the major backbones here in Brazil went down 2 days ago... it's slowly getting stable again.
Weird, I'm browsing it right now!
One step at a time pampers...
Nice work 2d =)