Quote":25cb14f7]OT: You people should also check this one out: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/planet51/I've read somewhere It's made by the same guys who did Commandos!
(Yes, the game...)
wow looks awesome ![]()
Quote":25cb14f7]OT: You people should also check this one out: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/planet51/I've read somewhere It's made by the same guys who did Commandos!
(Yes, the game...)
wow looks awesome ![]()
Quote":7twrzdql]You post the wrong link, and we suck?!
...ahahaha
Looking forward ![]()
Nice shit! They could also merge mudbox with 3dsmax, now that would be sweet!
Looks rather good for a PSN title, good job Helder!
Quote from Warby- will a new account that claims i am in the u.s. be enough ?
That could work. That´s how brazilians are able to use xbox live (registering an US address), since we don´t officially have live here.
I had the same problem recently with Steam, I can´t buy any Rockstar/2K games either... it´s pretty fucking lame.
Quote from Pericolos0i nominate philipk's de_halla WADhttp://dwl.17buddies.net/link/wad/2661/ ... a.wad.html
one of the finest wads you'll find!
Yeah I thought about that one too but it´s been quite overused already... How about de_raoni textures? They might work like a charm with cs_havana´s textures ![]()
Yeah that´s great stuff, I´ve been following it on your blog ![]()
Can´t wait for eggfard and crystal sunrise ![]()
I think all of us should use the same wad as well. Any suggestions?
I reckon Warby/Peris might have quite a few old school wads, what about it?
Im not able to map for Source at the moment ![]()
So... are we really using goldsrc for the first one? If so everyone should already start to download and configure the tools. For those who are lazy to dig around the web looking for the tools I´m posting direct download links here:
Hammer
Hammer 3.5b (requires Hammer 3.4)
FGDs:
Other tools:
ZHLT (last version)
I got Call of Duty World at War for DS, it's by far the best shooter I have played on the system.
I'm not able to map for Source until I get my PC (by the end of this month) so I can only map for goldsrc ![]()
I'm already setting up hammer btw
What matters in a game for me is the fun factor. Really, if you want some deep emotional shit go read a book or watch a pseudo-intellectual indie movie or play Bioshock ![]()
I never expected Killzone 2 to be anything other than a straight shooter, I can't understand why you thought otherwise Sentura.
Sucks to hear that D3, I was really looking forward to playing your mod once it was finished. Family always comes first and are right about devoting all your time to them in this case.
Congratulations for getting so far with this project, you improved a lot throughout development. Who knows you find some time some day to finish it? ![]()
Best wishes mate
Quote from Zyndromehttp://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/57127
Suddenly I'm not that interested anymore...
wow...
:wtf:
:wtf: ![]()
awesome, congrats to the people involved in those mods ![]()
Cant wait, I was looking to starting a new project and this seems perfect for it ![]()