It looks amazine but for only 8 hours of gameplay I'm waiting for a nice weekend deal on steam to get it =)
Posts by Minos
-
-
-
-
Quote from the0rthopaedicsurgeon
finished my slaughterhouse tools plus a couple of new ones:click for enormousness
[Blocked Image: http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/1567/machinerys.jpg]
Not bad but they look like concrete rather than metal ;o
-
I just purchased this game and emailed it to everyone in the office... it spread like a virus, everyone is buying it =)
This game is a piece of art, everyone should get it =)
-
Quote
":2p3gpo80]Sooooo.... cool!http://windosill.com/
Nice!
-
I can't wait to get home and play plants vs zombies XD
-
Quote from insta
Currently playing Plants vs Zombies, it's excellent and my pick for Game of the Year! Try the demo on steam, its a one hour trial version, once you buy it (and you will) you just carry on where you left off.
haha I just played the game, this shit is great. A little on the easy side but enjoyable experience overall, gonna pick it up =)
-
Quote
May 2003: After another no show at E3, Take Two mentions in a financial results conference call that Duke Nukem Forever won't be out that year. George Broussard famously fires back by saying, "Take Two needs to STFU imo." He later adds, "Either we're absolutely stupid and clueless, or we believe in what we are working on. In the end, you guys will judge the final results."
QuoteJanuary 2009: George Broussard shows Duke Nukem Forever to publisher Take Two. Rumours now suggest that this was around the time co-founder Scott Miller has stopped funding development, leading to the current crisis. Said rumours also suggest that George requested $5 million from Take Two to continue development.
-
Looks pretty good moroes :megamon:
-
I'm playing Metroid Prime Hunters on DS, it's an ok game despite the level design being so fucking bad. Anyways, I got 6 octoliths so far but there's no way I can find the other 2 ones... anybody here has completed this game and can help me out?
(yeah I tried gamefaqs btw but its a huge mess there, didnt help much)
-
Quote
map00:"DUke plays his own video game beating the Cycloid Emperor while having sex with the Holsom Twins in the Lady Killer Casino penthouse suit prior to his Talk Show interview"
a....hahaha...
-
-
-
-
Quote
":30k6bjvo]ND went commercial? Where was I when that news came out?
living under a rock again??
hp... hp never changes
-
Alein face revealed:
-
This is the saddest day ever for the games indusrty .
-
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/ ... eader;more
Wow, looks fucking great

-