Such sad stories always make me cry ![]()
Posts by Minos
-
-
I've noticed that too. The only way would be to place more cube maps so the differences between them aren't too great I believe.
-
The AO shadows don't make sense in the lit version
I'd rather make the light bleed instead. I think it's pretty simple to do that. Just invert your AO map, overlay (or screen) it on your glow map and erase the parts where light wouldn't bleed. -
Yeah heard about it, looking forward!
-
When can I pre-order this


-
Quote from Corwin
The map won the 3rd prize of the Grindhouse Contest. That means 2 Nvidia GTX 9600 GSO graphics cards.

Awesome, congrats!
-
-
Just found this awesome collection of speed painting tutorials: http://www.waart.net/tutorials/tutorials.html
Enjoy!!
-
Quote from Erratic
Shit, this game's awesome, it's like Viewtiful Joe with leveling up and items.[Blocked Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/85/Muramasa_The_Demon_Blade.jpg]
I had high hopes for this one but I saw some guys playing it yesterday and lost all my interest. The graphics are ok but could be better. They lack variation and depth in some areas.
But yeah it may be just the initial levels that are bad, who knows. It still seems like a good "hardcore" game for the wii.
-
a weird sketch that wasn't going anywhere

[Blocked Image: http://www.thiagoklafke.com/misc/sketches/sp_032_blue.jpg]
-
Quote from Zeta
Maya has great snapping and I definatly remember Max's being god awful. The one thing I havent found out how to do in Maya that was great in Max is moving objects to 0,0,0 automatically.In Max you just had to center the pivot and then type 0,0,0 into the transform box. In Maya the only way I've found how to do it is to center the pivot then manually drag snap it to 0,0,0.
I use a neato max script that moves both the pivot and mesh to 0,0,0 with a simple keyboard command. The nice part is that it also aligns the pivot to the bottom of the mesh. I'm sure you can find scripts to do that on scriptspot or something.
-
-
I had that with my old graphics card too, it was really annoying. Buying a new one fixed the problem. Which gfx card have you got? Are your drivers up to date?
-
Wouldn't be wise to start a competition now since Unearthly challenge starts soon.
-
Hey guys! I uploaded my personal collection of iraq references to my ftp. Even if you are not working on any insurgency levels you can still find some nice textures, atmospheres and architecture in there. Hope you like it!
-
I've just played it and there's some damn good work in there! Integrity is my favourite of the bunch since it has an old school "natural selection" feel to it, which is a cool thing!
-
Looks really good Helder!!
-
No Brazil release date so far
( -
-