1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Minos

Posts by Minos

  • Game Wishes

    • Minos
    • February 22, 2011 at 2:35 AM

    Millions of people play Farmville...

  • Game Wishes

    • Minos
    • February 21, 2011 at 11:20 PM

    i played BC2 for the first time today but i rage quit after getting owned by snipers

  • Game Wishes

    • Minos
    • February 20, 2011 at 5:14 PM

    Sentura please leave this thread and mapcore

  • Game Wishes

    • Minos
    • February 20, 2011 at 5:13 PM

    - Brian Fargo/Leonard Boyarsky & co working on Fallout 4 on the CryEngine 3 or IDTech 5

    - A minecraft meets TF2 game

    - An original and genre defining game by Sentura

    - Pokemon Black & White because I can't fucking wait for that

  • Dead Island

    • Minos
    • February 18, 2011 at 7:38 PM

    lol only sentura would try to find the meaning of life in a zombie game

    Since when does a zombie game need to have morals to be fun?

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza

    • Minos
    • February 18, 2011 at 5:30 PM

    wow that dog pic is epic!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Minos
    • February 18, 2011 at 3:04 PM
    Quote from deceiver

    Yeah, when I was looking at it before bed last night, that was was bothering me too, I'll tweak the color of the grass!And peris, do you think it might be the fog and its color I have going on? I've got some distance/heigt based fog + some slight DoF for the BG.

    That was Evert, not peris

    I think it looks pretty cool but the rocks look weird. I've never seen rocks like that in real life

    The colors overall are pretty good, I love the palm tree! Keep it up man!

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Minos
    • February 18, 2011 at 2:16 AM

    Is that for PC? If so you will need this: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1463861

  • Dead Island

    • Minos
    • February 17, 2011 at 3:24 AM
    Quote from Sentura

    hmm i seem to be in disagreement, i better conceal my opinion!

    Judgement

    Just saw the trailer, seems like an awesome idea!

  • Diablo 3

    • Minos
    • February 17, 2011 at 12:32 AM

    Some people whined a lot when Valve went for a stylized look for TF2 too.

  • A small request

    • Minos
    • February 16, 2011 at 11:40 PM

    I don't get why you don't want to use the example maps. If I recall correctly the SDK automatically downloads example vmfs to your HD. You don't need to be online to open these files once you have them installed. Check your sdk folder...

  • Diablo 3

    • Minos
    • February 16, 2011 at 11:38 PM

    I love Diablo 2 but those screens don't look better than Diablo 2.

  • Diablo 3

    • Minos
    • February 16, 2011 at 11:23 PM

    uh are you guys mad? That looks like 1999.

    The current color palette looks far more interesting imo.

  • Dead Island

    • Minos
    • February 16, 2011 at 6:32 PM

    Is this Dead Space's tropical cousin?

  • First Men on Mars

    • Minos
    • February 16, 2011 at 4:48 PM

    The day Russia lands the first men on Mars will be the best day of D3ad's life.

  • Crysis 2

    • Minos
    • February 16, 2011 at 1:41 PM
    Quote

    ":2tdqahp6]Story trailer, really proud of this, enjoy

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    Awesome!

  • Egypt!

    • Minos
    • February 16, 2011 at 4:43 AM

    this is some fucked up shit man: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/ne ... 4593.story

  • THE CUBE CHALLENGE: Rules and discussion

    • Minos
    • February 15, 2011 at 4:45 PM

    Make it any valve game cuz I'm planning on doing a TF2 arena map! That would be insane.

  • Killzone 3

    • Minos
    • February 15, 2011 at 1:58 PM
    Quote from Gloglebag

    I'm shocked and appalled , I never thought there was any piracy on consoles.

    Are you sure you live on planet Earth?

    The only console so far that managed to stay away from piracy for a while was the PS3 but those days are gone.

  • pc editor for littlebigplanet

    • Minos
    • February 15, 2011 at 1:56 PM

    moving this to EOT

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™