1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Izuno

Posts by Izuno

  • A Game of Thrones

    • Izuno
    • June 4, 2013 at 1:51 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/p7JN6jH.gif]

  • E3 2013

    • Izuno
    • June 1, 2013 at 6:40 AM

    Very true. I don't have to pay for it myself thankfully. But lots of us have met up in the past at E3...just curious who else is going this year. Mazy gave me a demo on the show floor a few years back which was cool...I think a K&L game.

  • E3 2013

    • Izuno
    • May 31, 2013 at 10:02 PM

    It's that time of year again. Who's going? I'm there all 3 days each day. (easy when you live in the same city)

  • Minecraft

    • Izuno
    • May 28, 2013 at 5:07 PM

    Minecraft feels made for 3D printing. Nerdtopia.

  • Grid 2 - Only £125,000! Oh, and you get a car.

    • Izuno
    • May 24, 2013 at 8:40 PM

    mmmm Grid 2. must pick up a copy. Love Codies' racing games.

  • Xbox One

    • Izuno
    • May 23, 2013 at 12:34 AM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Xbox One

    • Izuno
    • May 21, 2013 at 9:49 PM

    "As a loyal [Xbox or PlayStation] gamer, I decided to not buy [Xbox One or PS4] and bought [PS4 or Xbox One] instead because of the way the consoles looked."

    - Will be said by very, very few people. If any.

  • Xbox One

    • Izuno
    • May 21, 2013 at 9:18 PM
    Quote from knj

    This but stil they treated gamers like uninvited guests - not a right step imo

    I know. And the internets are raging accordingly so. I am not really worried because they still have a chance at E3. Having some #gamerrage right now sounds like Microsoft doesn't know what it's doing, but in actually I think it was the smart move. They incite some #gamerrage, then at E3 they show games games games. If said games present awesomely (no guarantees) then #gamerrage relieved and people continue talking about Xbox One.

    If they fumble it, which is possible, then multiply #gamerrage and then you have #Sonywin. We'll see.

  • Xbox One

    • Izuno
    • May 21, 2013 at 8:39 PM

    I would say don't treat rumors on used games as final as of yet. If they completely blocked used games then GameStop, Microsoft's biggest US retail partner, would have an aneurysm. Maybe the thing about having to pay a fee to play used games is real, but if that just means the buyer of a used game has to pay an extra fee, that would totally alienate GameStop's audience so I don't expect this to be the final word yet. So stay tuned.

    This presentation today was for mass market, mainstream press. E3 is for the gamers.

  • Xbox One

    • Izuno
    • May 21, 2013 at 7:20 PM

    Thrik it's Microsoft's take on how to do Apple-style branding.

  • Xbox One

    • Izuno
    • May 21, 2013 at 7:06 PM

    Xbox One...oy. Well, we'll get used to it just like "Wii" was "WTF WII???!!!??!?" at first.

    Should save this for CoD Ghost thread, but damn, I'm not gonna lie. Ghosts presented well.

  • Call of Duty: Ghosts

    • Izuno
    • May 21, 2013 at 7:04 PM

    It's got a name...we should really start a proper thread "Call of Duty: Ghosts"

  • Batman Arkham Origins

    • Izuno
    • May 21, 2013 at 5:37 AM

    I really hope this works with WB Montreal at the helm. First 2 arkham games were just...balls out awesome.

  • A Game of Thrones

    • Izuno
    • May 16, 2013 at 10:11 PM

    My all-time #1 show.

    Sorry Battlestar Galactica, because when you play Game of Best TV Show Ever, you win or you die.

  • Metro: Last Light

    • Izuno
    • May 14, 2013 at 6:09 PM

    He's got a very, very good point. Optimizing for maximizing revenue from players ends up yielding less revenue. I see this all the time.

    "YOU HAVE TO LEAVE MONEY ON THE TABLE." - Izuno

  • Ender's Game Trailer

    • Izuno
    • May 7, 2013 at 10:08 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    1) Impressive cast.

    2) BWWAAAAHHHH

    3) It could be good, theoretically speaking, that is.

  • Disney closes LucasArts

    • Izuno
    • May 7, 2013 at 7:01 AM

    Yeah JKDF2 was the shit...so was Mysteries of the Sith expansion 'cause you got to play as Mara Jade, probably the most interesting character outside the movies...with the possible exception of Thrawn himself.

    Omg I am nerding out...

  • Disney closes LucasArts

    • Izuno
    • May 6, 2013 at 11:15 PM

    I'm still feeling incomplete around SWTOR. I give a ton of credit to Bioware for having a strong go at it, but it just wasn't worth the subscription (imho) and it's just too damn much of a grind...never bothered to see the Bounty Hunter story line unfold past lvl 20 or so.

    But more on topic about the news today, I would really love a frostbite 3 rendition of classic SW Battlefront...crap I'd pay for a pure Battle of Hoth simulation done with realistic snow and etc etc etc. I'm forgetting how many games over the years have attempted to do it justice, but since I can't really remember I could see myself wading back into a really good SW game if done right.

    Please don't blow this, EA.

  • just a quick reminder

    • Izuno
    • May 6, 2013 at 5:37 PM

    1) What Mazy said.

    2) 10 year anniversary of mapcore.net forums (later renamed to mapcore.org) is coming up this October.

  • Leviathan: Warships

    • Izuno
    • May 3, 2013 at 9:59 PM

    Release trailer:

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™