1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. PhilipK

Posts by PhilipK

  • 512x512 Havana-ish wall contest.

    • PhilipK
    • November 21, 2003 at 5:03 PM

    I made a little update on the texture to fit the theme more.

    And I like your green walls zilla, it takes some b@llz to use colors like that :wink:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.blaz.cscentral.com/wall2.jpg]

  • 512x512 Havana-ish wall contest.

    • PhilipK
    • November 20, 2003 at 8:37 AM

    Very nice textures by many of you.

    I made a little one quick yesterday. Not really a havana style texture tho.

    But I might make one real style today. If I get time.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.blaz.cscentral.com/wallred.jpg]

  • TEXTURE CONTEST 1 : GREY ASPHAULT

    • PhilipK
    • October 19, 2003 at 10:54 PM

    Uhm yeah kinda.. but not wall concrete.. just the asphalt you walk on.. that roads are made of.. I suppose

  • !REQUEST GRASS

    • PhilipK
    • October 19, 2003 at 10:48 PM

    Well.. I got these:

    [Blocked Image: http://www.blaz.cscentral.com/dirt.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.blaz.cscentral.com/grass.jpg]

    jsut tell me if u want I got a large set with them merging in different ways.

  • TEXTURE CONTEST 1 : GREY ASPHAULT

    • PhilipK
    • October 19, 2003 at 10:39 PM

    These ones kinda sux...

    [Blocked Image: http://www.blaz.cscentral.com/asphault.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.blaz.cscentral.com/road.jpg]

  • A Little texture preview.

    • PhilipK
    • October 7, 2003 at 12:16 PM

    Great work zilla~

    Hi-res = win

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™