1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. DD

Posts by DD

  • Adobe Photoshop Retail?

    • DD
    • April 29, 2004 at 9:31 PM
    Quote from KidDynamite

    Photoshop is in a league of its own in my opinion...i have 2 free boxes sitting at my house that i got from (work) adobe however i aint selling them for that low price HAHAHAHA

    If you want, i can talk to you when i get home, i also have a CS 7 that i'd be willing to get rid of for a small price, then you could go out and get CS upgrade which is only $169...

    but like fletch said, your best bet would be try a community college/university.

    I would buy it from you but it ruins the whole point.

  • Adobe Photoshop Retail?

    • DD
    • April 29, 2004 at 4:28 AM

    I've been putting off purchasing an actual retail box of Adobe Photoshop for too long... does anyone know a good place to buy CS 8? Everywhere I look averages $289. And yes I know I could download CS 8 on bittorrents, mail groups, various warez sites, and probably through irc, but I don't want to.

  • TEXTURE CONTEST TECH CRATE OFF

    • DD
    • April 28, 2004 at 7:46 PM

    Those crates give me orgasms.

  • There is a god after all

    • DD
    • April 26, 2004 at 2:47 PM

    "When women are choosing mates -- except for very attractive women -- they're facing a tradeoff of choosing a guy who's very sexy or one who will stick around and treat them well," he added.

  • Kill Bill 2

    • DD
    • April 26, 2004 at 5:28 AM

    If someone can find a picture of pei mei smiling, pulling his beard back, and zoomed in you win 15 pts. I spent about 5 mins searching but failed.

  • Post your picture extravaganza 2004

    • DD
    • April 25, 2004 at 4:38 PM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    rofl dfWhat about the gbx d00ds dd, mojo, mike, no photos of them posted yet

    I'll try to rally everyone together one day with my digitial.

  • Rain in Valve Hammer Editor

    • DD
    • April 25, 2004 at 4:37 PM

    You can fake rain in almost any hl engine mod. It doesn't need a special particle engine. env_blood works well, or giant well made textures that scroll. Try http://collective.valve-erc.com/ and search for rain. Some mods have special entities or properties for weather, like cs.

  • Bakers Brothers in the arms of John Antal

    • DD
    • April 21, 2004 at 7:27 AM

    plz zillas skies pwn even though there were render problems on them forever and fixed and broke and fixed... I've said too much! now I must die

  • Kill Bill 2

    • DD
    • April 17, 2004 at 9:52 PM

    YOSH!!!!11~! BEST!

    [Blocked Image: http://killbill.movies.go.com/vol2/images/gallery/photos/06.jpg]

  • OFFICAL SITE - Brothers in Arms

    • DD
    • April 14, 2004 at 11:54 PM
    Quote from mawibse

    My apologies for "trolling", just thought it was ironic how someone who previously appeared to think that realism was a bad design decision had to work on something said to have "unprecedented realism". Also DD you’re working for a professional Game company now so you might want to consider you’re vocabulary “dumbass”….. oohh the dejavu! Hoho! Like it ever mattered, right Zilla?

    Hrrmmm, anywayz… I agree with you all, and I most certainly look forward to this COD Copy… Hehe sorry, couldn’t help myself, aahrr what am I doing? Sorry.

    Honestly, this looks like a mawibse kind of game and I hope it’s going to be huge! If it comes out like I think it will I'll buy it, thats for sure.

    I never said realism is bad, dumbass.

  • OFFICAL SITE - Brothers in Arms

    • DD
    • April 14, 2004 at 5:38 PM

    good job me forgetting to login. btw I had nothing to do with the game design decisions in this game, I didn't mean to imply that I did if it appears so

  • OFFICAL SITE - Brothers in Arms

    • DD
    • April 14, 2004 at 4:40 PM
    Quote from mawibse

    From the BIA press release: "With its breakthrough squad-based combat mechanism and unprecedented realism" "blown away by the immersive and realistic combat"

    Guess BIA is heading in the wrong direction if you ask Taylor, DD and The_Postman.... On the other hand, if you ask me...

    You misunderstood me. I forgive you, you're after all, a dumbass. Complete realism != FUN. Take a look at a game that tried for the extreme, Trespassor. I'm not going to comment on BIA because I'm legally not allowed to, but I'm very happy with it at this point, I wouldn't change many game design decisions.

  • f-42 fighter

    • DD
    • April 13, 2004 at 6:44 AM

    Zaphod.... will you have my babies!

  • small screenie but screenie none the less

    • DD
    • April 12, 2004 at 6:53 AM

    When is your mom!!!!!11!! DISS !

  • TEXTURE CHALLENGE III : THE CRATE (mysterious music)

    • DD
    • April 9, 2004 at 12:38 AM

    pretty cool, the wood looks a wee bit too grainy or sharpen filter though.

  • Ze Hl1-Hl2

    • DD
    • April 8, 2004 at 4:30 PM

    Ewok, stfu. You're like an asshole on speed. Stop posting.

  • 3D package enforced by Valve

    • DD
    • April 5, 2004 at 4:39 PM

    except they already have released exporters for max and maya, just ask zaph, you lose

  • By god one of your Operators is moronic

    • DD
    • April 5, 2004 at 12:46 AM

    BUT I LOEF U ALL!!

  • Miracles surrounding RED SHOE DIARIES series

    • DD
    • April 5, 2004 at 12:43 AM

    *cries on Zaph's shoulder*

  • 3D package enforced by Valve

    • DD
    • April 5, 2004 at 12:38 AM

    in a related story - DUFFY makes another bad joke

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™