fraichamp si winnar~!
Posts by DD
-
-
I heard hl2 water is so good jebus can't walk on it.
-
You smell wrong.
-
Looks horrible imo. No real gamplay footage and all the fake scripted/cg crap was bleh.
-
There's quite a bit of temp art in those screens. Don't be fooled by the MAN. Hey Jon!
-
-
I'm SUEING YOU~!!!@ You put my name on a poster that reminds me of Ocean Twelve, the new ELEVEN! SUE SUE! I'll read the script latah~
-
Now uv and skin it.
-
-
-
Valve hires women? I thought they only hired men who look like women.
-
Cool contest... I'll try my hand. mikey the grass in your texture is too much... photoshop brush + random orientation. I think it needs to look more thick and drawn. Meh...?
ooks looks like you opened up a file from wow and copy + paste. VERY GOO!!!

-
One thing we're going to see with the release of hl2/cs:source is a surge newbs. A level far beyond any of us can conceive! It will be like the Unreal community for a while (Nate Joke)!
-
Very nice zaph, like those morning or dusk shots.
-
-
-
Word to ya mutha G! Mapcore bouts to get 10 kinds of hizzy!
Maad Download: http://%7boption%7d
I purposely made this map small, bright, and simple. Plays pretty well imo hope you guys like it.
[Blocked Image: http://thedd.net/photos/d3dm_lit/d3dm_lit1.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://thedd.net/photos/d3dm_lit/d3dm_lit2.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://thedd.net/photos/d3dm_lit/d3dm_lit3.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://thedd.net/photos/d3dm_lit/d3dm_lit4.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://thedd.net/photos/d3dm_lit/d3dm_lit5.jpg]
-
-
Fuck yah! I hate the sims! GooooOOOooo SUPER FRIENDS!
-
Awesome stuff Jeramy! I must have secks with those photos!