1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Duff-e

Posts by Duff-e

  • My videocard died today

    • Duff-e
    • October 17, 2010 at 2:03 AM

    Ode to a video card.

    Gone too soon.

  • UFO´s over New York

    • Duff-e
    • October 15, 2010 at 8:38 PM

    I'm not surprised. Everyone here is so weird they might as well be aliens.

  • Pirates of New Horizons

    • Duff-e
    • October 7, 2010 at 1:48 PM

    You should post on http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming warby.

    Digg is dead :x

  • Minecraft

    • Duff-e
    • October 7, 2010 at 10:41 AM

    Check this out. It's the penny arcade public server:

    http://www.fusedcreations.com/adam/colr ... er_013.jpg

    (I got rid of the image tag because the pic was too huge and was making the thread load super slow)

  • Halo Reach

    • Duff-e
    • October 6, 2010 at 6:47 PM

    I think when your friend starts biting on your erect penis things are way beyond innuendo.

  • Pirates of New Horizons

    • Duff-e
    • October 6, 2010 at 5:04 PM

    Wow I just tried to recreate the issue I was having by reopening the survey and this time it works. Must have been a fluke. What was happening was if I typed more text than the length of the box it wouldn't shift the view to show me what I was typing.

    Anyway yeah, very fun game. Good luck.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • Duff-e
    • October 6, 2010 at 4:48 PM

    Damn she has some crazy skinny thighs.

  • Pirates of New Horizons

    • Duff-e
    • October 6, 2010 at 4:27 PM

    I was also very impressed. I liked the overall feel of the game, the jumping, movement and hack/slash all felt appropriate. I liked how vertical the city got and how you can explore around. I stopped playing after landing the ship in the harbor. I'm not really a fan of the type of games where you go around and have to talk to everyone (even great games that use this like mass effect bore me after a while) so it was no fault of the game. It's got a very spyro meets basic RPG thing going on which again isn't my style but I could see kids especially enjoying it because of the graphics. If the game held your hand more and was actively making you do things instead of passively inviting you to do new things (collect quests) I would probably have played longer.

    I filled out the survey but FIX THE COMMENTS FIELD in it. You can only fit like a dozen words. I had to come back to mapcore to write kind of informative review. Also in the survey I found myself checking a box but having a lot of if/but reservations about what I chose, for example the how much would you pay question. If it was a full game with a developed story at 5 hrs I would expect over $20 . If it was more of a 5 hours worth of mini games game I would expect more in the $10-15 range.

  • Zack Snyder + Superman movie = TRUE

    • Duff-e
    • October 6, 2010 at 11:56 AM

    While he would fit superman well I don't think people will like him having a hollywood superhero monopoly.

  • Sid Meier's Civilization V

    • Duff-e
    • October 5, 2010 at 10:24 AM

    I find it's more fun to play the game speed on epic. On normal all of my medieval units end up getting upgraded before I use them in anything but minor battles.

    It's a great game, better than any game I've played in the genre (I never really got into civ IV). Sometimes I wish the AI was tactically smarter but then again I've yet to win a game on prince so it can be forgiven.

  • Minecraft

    • Duff-e
    • September 23, 2010 at 1:10 PM

    Maybe some of you know about reddit already but the reddit minecraft community is consistently posting some awesome content.

    http://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/

  • Minecraft

    • Duff-e
    • September 23, 2010 at 9:56 AM
    Quote from Bunglo

    I downloaded it when their servers were down to try it out. Walked around the map for 10 minutes, pick up some flowers and twigs, couldn't figure out what to do, delete.

    It's an alpha release by one guy. It's really popular right now and has lots of hype but that's not meant to imply it's some polished game. In fact it's amazing that despite its lack of polish people have actively figured out how to play minecraft instead of feeling entitled after years of being spoonfed bowls of linear garbage.

  • Minecraft

    • Duff-e
    • September 22, 2010 at 6:13 AM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    so awesome

  • Minecraft

    • Duff-e
    • September 20, 2010 at 10:35 AM

    I've got a bad habit of starting new worlds whenever I sit down for a session.

  • Minecraft

    • Duff-e
    • September 20, 2010 at 8:17 AM

    You're a madman arhurt, that thing is humongous. Very cool.

  • Minecraft

    • Duff-e
    • September 20, 2010 at 7:52 AM
    Quote from e-freak

    am i the only one not understanding what this game is all aboat? havent played it yet but these screenshots and videos certainly dont look very explanatory either...

    YOU LIE!

    When I resurrected this thread on page 1 I posted this tutorial (which is pretty much the tutorial).

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Minecraft

    • Duff-e
    • September 20, 2010 at 2:52 AM

    That's pretty cool Jet.

    Prepare to lose even more of your life in the near future:

    [Blocked Image: http://mine.freelanzer.com/machine.gif]

  • Minecraft

    • Duff-e
    • September 17, 2010 at 11:22 PM

    Very cool vid. Nice work

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2010

    • Duff-e
    • September 17, 2010 at 11:18 PM

    Whoever she is she quite possibly has the worlds most perfect nose. Also I'm like 70% sure you're massaging her head with an orgasmatron.

  • My band's new single is "Caved In" is out

    • Duff-e
    • September 17, 2010 at 11:17 PM
    Quote

    ":esz6if8p]klen is already huge for me!

    Call me a child but that made me laugh

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™