1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Duff-e

Posts by Duff-e

  • The truth behind "healthy and sweety bidis"

    • Duff-e
    • May 24, 2006 at 5:52 AM

    hookah is just as bad fyi

    people for some reason swear it's not as bad as cigarettes but it's actually worse

  • <the TI4600>

    • Duff-e
    • May 24, 2006 at 5:50 AM

    the 4600 was the card that lost nvidia most of it's fan base....which it's only getting back now

  • Movie Creation/Editing

    • Duff-e
    • January 27, 2006 at 11:28 PM

    This might be a stupid question but bare with me.

    Why when I record something with my video camera does it not look like something worthy of a hollywood blockbuster. =)!

    Is it the editing software I use? The quality of the media I record on? The actual camera itself? I could elaborate on my question I think you get the point.

  • screensavers

    • Duff-e
    • November 29, 2005 at 12:18 AM

    I spent a good 30 minutes looking for cool screensavers and couldn't find one that floated my fancy. What do you guys use? I'm looking for something winamp plugin like...but if you think you have something better, shoot.

  • what are you currently listening to?

    • Duff-e
    • November 18, 2005 at 5:42 PM

    your mother moaning my name

  • Job offer for you artsy guys

    • Duff-e
    • November 18, 2005 at 3:44 PM

    well see thats the problem....how fancy/arsty/creative can you be with a standard html webpage? (aka nothing else, just the .html)

    examples?

  • Job offer for you artsy guys

    • Duff-e
    • November 18, 2005 at 2:42 PM

    I'd like to pay one of you guys to make me an html resume template. Originally I was just going to try and get it for free but....free yields shitty results. I want a very specific type of layout and design. If you're at all interested please email me.

    [email protected]

    <3 mapcore

  • Happy Hallowweeeeen!

    • Duff-e
    • November 1, 2005 at 10:36 PM

    http://img484.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... rge1cv.jpg

    sry didnt have time to like....set this up to work

  • calling all metrosexuals

    • Duff-e
    • October 28, 2005 at 9:17 PM

    what if i like, sprayed my shirt with oil!? just curious

    btw any other tips for keeping jeans and other clothing like new? I've heard:

    1. turning them inside out when you wash

    2. dark bleach (like you said)

    3. never dry them in a dryer. put in between two towels

  • calling all metrosexuals

    • Duff-e
    • October 28, 2005 at 7:43 PM

    I dont know if this is the right forum but I'll give my question a shot. When I iron my dress shirts and spray them with starch it reminds me of the good old days when the shirt was brand new.

    Obviously this also happens when I wash the shirt or whenever it gets wet....it gives it that vibrant original shine. Is there any way to spray the shirt with something to make it keep this? I realize that it would be the equivalent to a stain but I wonder if theres a more popular/streamlined method. Thanks a bunch

  • Laptop troubles D:

    • Duff-e
    • October 3, 2005 at 7:00 PM

    backlight died? seems like the only thing that makes much sense.

  • :(

    • Duff-e
    • September 28, 2005 at 9:04 PM

    god bless d3

    only he could critique a dead persons music interests

  • Incoming Source - Re-Birth [09/14/05]

    • Duff-e
    • September 14, 2005 at 9:03 PM

    halo + cs = this

  • games that seem to make time fly by!

    • Duff-e
    • September 10, 2005 at 4:00 AM

    counterstrike stole 2 years of my life

    2 years i'll never get back

    other games: red alert 2, battlefield 1942

    it was gateway gaming from one to the other....each more addicting than the last

  • StarSHIT Troopers demo

    • Duff-e
    • September 4, 2005 at 1:24 AM

    its an all time favorite because there are nude hot chicks in it

    denise richards anyone?

  • system problem

    • Duff-e
    • August 31, 2005 at 6:21 PM

    the 9700 isnt half bad....i've been using that shit for like 3 years now and it still plays most games at respectable settings

    bst computer hardware investment evr

  • Getting Buff

    • Duff-e
    • August 13, 2005 at 7:25 PM

    notice that its not just ny, its 4 other major US cities dumbass

    :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

  • Getting Buff

    • Duff-e
    • August 13, 2005 at 5:23 PM

    i just cancelled my New York Sports Clubs membership after a year of paying way too much money. They sent me a letter telling me that if i fill out their little survey i would get a free month. Seeing as how i love all of you like little sisters i'll pass it off to you.

    http://www.mysportsclubs.com/cms/July

    when filling out the survey be aware that:

    NYSC = new york sports clubs

    BSC = boston sports clubs

    WSC = washington sports clubs

    PSC = philadelphia sports clubs

    when you fill it out use a FAKE NAME....when you get the coupon in your email fill out the "please transfer to my friend ___________" area with your name...that way they dont ask you questions about being a past member

    enjoy....if this doesnt work and you get arrested for trying to scam them dont bother trying to finger me. i'll deny everything bitches.

  • Summer!

    • Duff-e
    • August 7, 2005 at 7:59 AM

    having tons of sex

    really, its disgusting

    ooh i also bought a laptop and sold my desktop

  • Nice keyboard and "mousy mouse"

    • Duff-e
    • July 15, 2005 at 12:45 AM

    wow....sign me up

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™