1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Duff-e

Posts by Duff-e

  • ol_styx (Off Limits map)

    • Duff-e
    • October 8, 2006 at 7:08 PM

    shaddup :x

  • South park episode about world of warcraft

    • Duff-e
    • October 8, 2006 at 7:07 PM

    i have been shamed.

    (but its about the context!)

  • battlefield 2142

    • Duff-e
    • October 8, 2006 at 6:46 PM

    there are mounted defense laser guns...not sure about any tanks that fire lasers though

  • ol_styx (Off Limits map)

    • Duff-e
    • October 8, 2006 at 6:44 PM

    hate to bring back old threads but...did anyone else notice this?

    [Blocked Image: http://www.lightningfield.com/2005/03/033.jpg]

    times square lol...it also says espn zone in the corner of one of the map screens (another times square business)

    [Blocked Image: http://www.wesleytack.com/level/styx/styx_12.jpg]

  • battlefield 2142

    • Duff-e
    • October 8, 2006 at 6:32 PM

    Yeah I know it's a beta and an expansion but what do you think? 2142 > bf2?

    The mechs make it for me....everything else is who cares. I also like how the new hover tanks can kind of like skid into corners and stuff. Prettttttyyyyyy neeatttttttt

  • Not overrated things

    • Duff-e
    • October 8, 2006 at 6:27 PM

    i was reading a wiki on rubiks cubes and at the end of some random paragraph in the middle of the article it said "and I suck fat dick"

    I was cracking up

  • South park episode about world of warcraft

    • Duff-e
    • October 8, 2006 at 6:24 PM

    my favorite was when they cut to the guy who played the super high level character in real life

    I only watched it cause it happened to be on.....I was at a friends house and it was a rerun

    I'm more upset that south park does add in the 5th grade humor because under all that it actually is a really funny show....I just can't take that garbage.

  • South park episode about world of warcraft

    • Duff-e
    • October 8, 2006 at 2:46 AM

    he called his mom downstairs so he could take a shit into a bed pan.....

    thats humor?

    mad tv also sucks dick

  • Not overrated things

    • Duff-e
    • October 8, 2006 at 2:44 AM

    you tube is garbage unless you're looking for a particular thing

    have you seen some of the most viewed videos?

    1 I'm Singing to Alanis Morrisette to get FEMALE Subscribers

    2 強吻!娜娜!

    3 Why The Heck Was I Flagged?

  • South park episode about world of warcraft

    • Duff-e
    • October 8, 2006 at 1:01 AM

    south park would be hilarious if it wasn't based around dick and fart humor

    < south park hater est. 1997

  • Overrated things (or maybe I just don't get it?)

    • Duff-e
    • October 8, 2006 at 12:56 AM

    all 3 things you listed already existed....they were just made more mainstream and easier to use.

    it's all about ease of use...not innovation

  • CONGRATULATIONS FERRET!

    • Duff-e
    • October 5, 2006 at 3:37 AM

    actually thats a lie...a lot of people sent me private messages going "oh shit you're back"

    but I'm just saying that to prove a point...I really don't care cause I'm not really back...I just like trolling every now and then

    KEEPS ME YOUNG

  • Monitor turning yellow/fading to black...

    • Duff-e
    • October 5, 2006 at 1:32 AM

    speaking of magnets...I had a fan close to my monitor one day and it distorted half the screen to look like it was being sucked off. so awesome

    magnets ftw

  • max payne set the bar for me

    • Duff-e
    • October 5, 2006 at 1:14 AM

    so call me crazy but wasn't max payne an amazing game? even to a comparable extent max payne 2? sure they were short but my god...to this day I still think about it when I'm bored in class.

    (I also love my max payne mouse pad)

    Did any of you guys have a moment in the middle or end of a game where you just sat back and said "my god this game is amazing" ?

  • CONGRATULATIONS FERRET!

    • Duff-e
    • October 5, 2006 at 12:59 AM

    i can't remember if it was vonferret or phillipK I didn't like....so I think I'm just gonna ask you both to die

  • LEGO Star Wars II

    • Duff-e
    • October 1, 2006 at 9:26 PM

    paper mario thousand year door was a great game. especially the birds that spoke.

  • 3D TV 'could be three years away'

    • Duff-e
    • September 22, 2006 at 4:10 AM

    according to the BBC cold fusion should be running everything in my house by now

  • New 007 Casino Royale trailer

    • Duff-e
    • September 9, 2006 at 3:21 AM
    Quote from skdr

    Eva Greenhttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm1200692/

    actually I meant the hispanic girl....I thought it was eva green for a while too

  • New 007 Casino Royale trailer

    • Duff-e
    • September 9, 2006 at 12:41 AM

    whoever that bond girl is she looks pretty hot

  • Duke Nuke Em Forever release date!?

    • Duff-e
    • September 8, 2006 at 1:44 AM

    you fucking euros crack me up.....looked the tits

    whats next

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™