1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Duff-e

Posts by Duff-e

  • Post your room pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • Duff-e
    • October 1, 2007 at 7:40 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/2850/pictureke2.jpg]

  • Ecuador

    • Duff-e
    • August 31, 2007 at 10:47 PM

    this is a bigger picture of the statue in the distance

    [Blocked Image: http://www.in-quito.com/pictures/virgen-panecillo.jpg]

  • Ecuador

    • Duff-e
    • August 31, 2007 at 1:08 AM

    So I know it's really random of me to put up pictures...but I recently spent about a month in ecuador with a friend of mine (he's registered on the forums as danielaragon) and thought I would share some pictures.

    sorry that they're so low quality but I uploaded them to my facebook and didn't keep larger copies for myself

    [Blocked Image: http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v80/80/65/16410230/n16410230_31156485_6385.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v80/80/65/16410230/n16410230_31156486_6622.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v80/80/65/16410230/n16410230_31156491_7822.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v80/80/65/16410230/n16410230_31156499_9762.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v80/80/65/16410230/n16410230_31156498_9509.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v80/80/65/16410230/n16410230_31156503_738.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v80/80/65/16410230/n16410230_31156504_981.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v98/80/65/16410230/n16410230_31162163_4800.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v98/80/65/16410230/n16410230_31162168_6479.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v107/80/65/16410230/n16410230_31217758_9426.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v107/80/65/16410230/n16410230_31217756_8948.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v107/80/65/16410230/n16410230_31217755_8702.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v107/80/65/16410230/n16410230_31217760_9905.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://photos-230.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v103/80/65/16410230/n16410230_31233072_9775.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://photos-230.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v103/80/65/16410230/n16410230_31233076_1008.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://photos-230.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v103/80/65/16410230/n16410230_31233239_6285.jpg]

    the big mountain is actually an active volcano called cotopaxi (around 15,000ft). The big globe is "mitad del mundo" middle of the world. The guy with the mp5 was in a very touristy area....lots of guns in ecuador...most gas stations have at least 3 guys with shotguns. In the second to last picture thats a huge sea of fog behind me and beneath that there is an entire city. The last picture is me very drunk

    if you haven't been already, ecuador and south america in general is one of those places you should definitely see before you die. I pretty much had the best time of my life so far there (it helps that I had a great host too)

  • Help duffy mp3

    • Duff-e
    • August 8, 2007 at 7:45 PM

    I've always been an iTunes guy until I started downloading music videos and movies (see porn). I cared so much about about keeping iTunes that I went through the trouble of finding out how to get .avi files into itunes. Everything seemed fine and I was satisfied until I realized theres no AC3 support for windows quicktime, which basically fucks half of my collection.

    SO! the question is what media managing programs would you guys recommend. Before iTunes I used winamp pretty heavily and would be willing to go back to that if it really is the best option out there. Also if you could suggest something that could some how sync with an ipod the way itunes does...this way maybe I can get rid of itunes altogether because I'm trying to simplify my media collection/programs as much as possible.

    Love,

    Your Duffy

  • Summer is coming - maybe MapCore T-Shirts?

    • Duff-e
    • April 30, 2007 at 4:19 AM

    ~

    no words

  • Summer is coming - maybe MapCore T-Shirts?

    • Duff-e
    • April 24, 2007 at 11:17 PM

    no mapcore for me...I like being a nerd but the rest of the world doesn't need to know about it

  • Summer is coming - maybe MapCore T-Shirts?

    • Duff-e
    • April 19, 2007 at 8:22 PM

    the tilde is the best

  • Summer is coming - maybe MapCore T-Shirts?

    • Duff-e
    • April 17, 2007 at 9:34 PM

    if any of those tilde shirts are made on american apparel fabric I guarantee I will pay at least $20 for it

  • Summer is coming - maybe MapCore T-Shirts?

    • Duff-e
    • April 16, 2007 at 6:59 PM

    hurg and the tilde were awesome

    print it on american apparel fabric....that cafe press hanes stuff is garbage

  • Americans are NOT stupid

    • Duff-e
    • March 29, 2007 at 5:22 PM

    I'm surprised

    I expect this kind of stupidity from black people...but damn

  • This is... SPARTAAAA!!!

    • Duff-e
    • March 16, 2007 at 3:23 PM

    oh man...I really hope english isn't your first language

    saw it a few days ago..it was good...lots of action

  • 1500 members!

    • Duff-e
    • January 23, 2007 at 12:06 AM

    #15.....I been on this shit

  • Casino Royale

    • Duff-e
    • November 21, 2006 at 12:10 AM

    pierce sucks cock

    long live craig

  • Oh my god, You can access porn!!

    • Duff-e
    • November 13, 2006 at 1:32 PM

    did mrh20 used to be

    a) a lot older

    b) a lot more quiet

    c) a lot more talented

    d) a lot more articulate

    since when is he posting like 900 topics about shit thats not interesting/pointless?

  • developing country problems vs ours

    • Duff-e
    • November 11, 2006 at 12:33 AM

    ours:

    we have the money

    theirs:

    they don't

  • what happend to......

    • Duff-e
    • October 28, 2006 at 8:33 PM

    where is duffy?

  • Virus D:

    • Duff-e
    • October 22, 2006 at 8:33 AM

    theres a latin saying for situations like this.

    reformatimus that shit nigga.

  • The day habeas corpus died

    • Duff-e
    • October 20, 2006 at 6:14 PM

    I agree that the situation is idiotic. I don't think he's as dumb as people make him out to be...imagine if you had cameras and mics on you 24/7...I bet you would end up doing some stupid shit too. Almost US presidents post 1950 were portrayed as simple or dumb.

    Plus....if he's as dumb as you say he is...that means that he's just a puppet for people who are controlling him....so why even bother...why not attack the "people who are responsible."

    I'm just saying...I couldn't care less about the political situation in the US right now....it's just people bickering and jocking for position.

  • The day habeas corpus died

    • Duff-e
    • October 19, 2006 at 12:39 PM

    so...not trying to be a troll or anything....but you can't seriously blame 1 person for every trouble in the world. if you have a problem with the USA you should probably blame it on the large corporations or people who actually have power.

    who gives a shit what presidents say....the president of israel is raping people while in office...the prime minister of the UK is telling muslims wearing their head dresses is stupid

    when you have to speak all the time a decent amount of what you do / what comes out of your mouth is going to sound retarded.

    the political system is so boring right now...I seriously can't believe people still give a shit. who cares about fox news, al franken, or any of that shit. supporters and opponents of everything sound less like inspirational thinkers and more like gang bangers. conservatives say the media is liberal, liberals say the media is conservative. everyone is just talking to hear their own voices. seriously I wish I could go back in history and find all the bullshit accusations that were made against every one of the US presidents....cause you know...lyndon johnson killed JFK...

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Duff-e
    • October 14, 2006 at 5:00 AM

    KT IS HOT

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™