1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Duff-e

Posts by Duff-e

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Duff-e
    • March 9, 2009 at 1:13 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/192/509401283_1849b5597f.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.tweakheadz.com/images/sm57.jpg]

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Duff-e
    • February 26, 2009 at 6:56 PM

    werd mino straight fire

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Duff-e
    • February 26, 2009 at 3:12 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://skratchworx.com/images/akai/mpd32/mpd32_small.jpg]

    just got this today

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Duff-e
    • February 14, 2009 at 5:31 PM

    I'm really looking forward to getting it...it's got a beastly set of features

    I worked for a company that stock piled copies of win98 back in the day and I stumbled upon them in the server closet. It's still wrapped in plastic

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Duff-e
    • February 14, 2009 at 3:23 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://digitalmedia.oreilly.com/images/oreilly/digitalmedia/2005/06/controller1_xstation.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4428/dsc0372ag2.jpg]

    this is pretty much everything I bought in the past 6 months...there's an mpc1000 hidden next to the keyboard

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Duff-e
    • January 9, 2009 at 9:11 AM

    all of those boxes holding delicious goodies reminds me of christmas

  • The Day the Earth stood still

    • Duff-e
    • December 26, 2008 at 10:55 AM

    Because it's your standard Huge Hollywood Production with a largely American cast, produced by a company based in America, for a mostly English speaking audience?

    The UK gets all the zombies, we get the aliens. Works for me.

  • Personalities

    • Duff-e
    • December 26, 2008 at 10:26 AM

    ENTJ says the elaborate myspace quiz

    Quote

    ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader.

  • Survivalling

    • Duff-e
    • November 20, 2008 at 3:51 PM

    lol....what an asshole

    these are cool - http://www.junglehammock.com/

  • Fallout 3

    • Duff-e
    • November 10, 2008 at 8:11 PM
    Quote from skdr

    Just finished it.What a disappointing ending :/

    ugh....you said it

  • US presidential election 2008

    • Duff-e
    • November 6, 2008 at 4:00 AM

    empire state building is blue for win

    [Blocked Image: http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4339/dsc0034oz3.th.jpg][Blocked Image: http://img88.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif]

  • US presidential election 2008

    • Duff-e
    • November 5, 2008 at 5:31 AM

    win indeed

  • Music library organization

    • Duff-e
    • December 16, 2007 at 11:45 AM

    thanks for all info guys...I've been busy this weekend but I'm going to go through wmp winamp and itunes and see what I like most

  • Music library organization

    • Duff-e
    • December 14, 2007 at 2:13 PM

    I'm in a little bit of a dilemma. About half of my music library consists of stuff I would consider essential but that I rarely listen to. Lots of oldies, pop songs that didn't really stand the test of time and obscure atmosphere music that gets maybe 3 or 4 plays a year (usually while on drugs).

    Would it be smarter to just create a bunch of playlists like I assume most people would or delete the files that rarely get use? How do you people out there with like 5GB+ of music control your massive collection? What kind of playlists do you have your collection broken up into?

    Also, say 3 tracks on a 10 track album are actually good do you discard the rest or what? I realize a lot of this is subjective but I'm being really indecisive.

  • Assassins Creed

    • Duff-e
    • November 19, 2007 at 9:53 AM

    Thought it was kinda odd that there was no AC thread. I've been playing through the game with a friend of mine and I'd have to say so far 3/5 at best. Graphics great, climbing cool, but almost every aspect of the game is repetitive. Maybe I just hyped this one up a little too much in my head.

    Anyway just curious what you guys think about it.

  • Crysis Reviews

    • Duff-e
    • November 19, 2007 at 9:44 AM

    while I own neither crysis nor a computer capable of playing it I must say that the whole /map core thing is undeniably awesome

    you rock friechamp

  • Lets talk about circumcision shall we?

    • Duff-e
    • October 26, 2007 at 10:06 PM

    people are so ignorant and bias and they really think they're not.

    there isn't always a clear answer in life on some things...thats fine....in this case there is....and it's all about the facts. sorry.

  • Anti-Semitic discussion

    • Duff-e
    • October 26, 2007 at 10:03 PM
    Quote from Taylor

    People get offended by everything they can because they love drama.

  • Lets talk about circumcision shall we?

    • Duff-e
    • October 24, 2007 at 4:17 AM

    It doesn't matter what you think. It doesn't matter what I think. What matters is that if something is deemed medically and scientifically safe then there should be no reason for disrespect or prejudice towards EITHER side of the argument. There should be no argument and this thread shouldn't exist because it only invites opinionated people who feel that their side is right while scoffing at the other side in private. Thats a fantastic way to breed animosity and hatred.

    Just by saying "YOUR community", implies prejudice because it creates a divide. You might as well say "YOUR ideals" and "MY" ideals. I have no ideals, I am respectful of anyones decision that, like I said, is supported by medical science, whether natural or otherwise.

    You fail to realize I'm not arguing for circumcision. I'm arguing for tolerance and understanding of other peoples choices when they have no bearing on your own....ESPECIALLY when there is science behind it.

    I already tried once to steer this argument in a more constructive direction by saying that this has to do with choice, it has nothing to do with circumcision. No one in the western world, aside from religion, is obligated to be circumcised. If you want to take issue with jews, please, be my guest, I said already I do not support religion for children in any setting.

    I already told you that if I have a child and should the mood strike me to not have him/her circumcised I wont. You know why? Because there are more important things to take into account in the development in a child than to live with a bias that one way or the other is "right."

  • Lets talk about circumcision shall we?

    • Duff-e
    • October 24, 2007 at 4:05 AM

    I stand by rational opinion. Clearly you don't share this same opinion since you and every one of your posts demeaning the practice of circumcision by belittling those who choose to do it.

    Until you acknowledge that circumcised vs uncircumcised both have their own different benefits and failings then your opinion is not rational or objective and therefore not valid.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™