1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Duff-e

Posts by Duff-e

  • Cute little fast food meal...

    • Duff-e
    • May 18, 2009 at 9:29 AM

    oh god bic I would eat those all the time

    the bun layer was so good

  • two weird questions

    • Duff-e
    • May 13, 2009 at 1:24 AM

    it's a little passe but my last girlfriend didn't know what a dutch oven was...she found out the hard way

  • two weird questions

    • Duff-e
    • May 10, 2009 at 7:25 PM

    saran wrap on the toilet bowl

    she has no reason to lift the seat (I hope) so you're gold no matter what comes out of her. prepare to be severely reprimanded

  • Paper Moon

    • Duff-e
    • May 6, 2009 at 9:59 PM

    that was pretty fun...cool concept

    I like how it doesn't look so...cartoon flash cheesy

  • Grow Tower

    • Duff-e
    • May 5, 2009 at 9:56 PM
    Quote

    43512 (1 being the earth)

  • Fallout 3

    • Duff-e
    • May 5, 2009 at 9:03 PM

    they should have scaled the difficulty with more customization instead of just higher hit points and more damage...also so short :\

  • I <3 you guys

    • Duff-e
    • May 1, 2009 at 11:39 PM

    man you know it's a boring friday when you're the last post on the top 5 threads

    fucking friends and their jobs and girlfriends

  • I <3 you guys

    • Duff-e
    • May 1, 2009 at 11:38 PM

    wow really love? don't open that box I just sent then.

    ...unless you want syphilis

  • Monitor_Profile

    • Duff-e
    • May 1, 2009 at 9:32 PM

    I think you meant to say "yeah duffy so hot"

  • District 9

    • Duff-e
    • May 1, 2009 at 8:55 PM

    non fiction science fiction that's what's up

    the bug interview is sort of cheesy...especially the need to blur his face....but who knows it seems like they're trying to put the aliens in a very human light.

  • Mexico fights swine flu with 'pandemic potential'

    • Duff-e
    • May 1, 2009 at 8:08 PM

    Even if it killed half the population of the world everyone would get over it at some point. Probably would be the catalyst for a lot of good movies too !

    People started wearing masks on the subway (NYC) so yesterday I broke out into coughing fits with my friend. After, we would have polite conversation about how we feel more sick than ever...a different kind of sick...we couldn't define it but it must be like what someone feels like when they're gravely ill. Then we would laugh it off and resume conversation.

  • Monitor_Profile

    • Duff-e
    • April 30, 2009 at 4:32 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.billpress.com/filestore/hottieanchor-brennan.jpg]

    HOT

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Duff-e
    • April 28, 2009 at 3:09 PM

    rofl...IT'S THE SIDE AND THE WHEELS!!!! Also I'm pretty sure I saw one of those new civics on the street yesterday and jesus christ is the windshield huge on that thing.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Duff-e
    • April 28, 2009 at 1:38 PM

    that looks fun...I just use the effects through logic

  • Mexico fights swine flu with 'pandemic potential'

    • Duff-e
    • April 26, 2009 at 3:18 PM
    Quote from Hourences

    Which is exactly why the world as a whole is going to hell really.

    The assumptions of that statement and the belief in pandemics tend to always go hand in hand...

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Duff-e
    • April 22, 2009 at 8:53 AM

    for some reason when I look at the Scirocco I see the bmw m6....I think it's just the side and the wheels though

  • Regarding Meatwad/MrH2o‏

    • Duff-e
    • April 19, 2009 at 7:33 PM

    big loss for mapcore and everyone :\

  • Tone Matrix

    • Duff-e
    • April 17, 2009 at 11:21 AM

    oh man I just realized after clicking every single box on the grid that you can just hold down the mouse and drag

    that was a waste of 20 minutes

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Duff-e
    • March 24, 2009 at 12:53 AM

    Low how do you like the G7?

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Duff-e
    • March 21, 2009 at 10:21 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.ebayimg.com/18/!BO,wBZ!!mk~%24(KGrHgoH-E!EjlLl0T+JBJumstlCdw~~_1.JPG]

    It's sitting 5 minutes away at the UPS station but I can't get it till monday

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™